49

Onika pov:

"Baby where are the kids ?" bey asked coming in the room "they said they wanted weezy so I took them to wayne house" I said looking up at her.

"Oh" she said then undressed herself before getting in bed with me.

"why do you have clothes on bubba ?" she asked me lowly. "Sorry" I said getting out of the bed.

I got undressed then got in the bed sitting across from her "can you rub my feet, they hurt" she pouted.

"Sure stink" I said reaching over to grab some lotion off the nightstand. I grabbed her foot then put some lotion on my hands before starting to massage it.

I looked up at bey to see her looking down at her stomach with a smile "i'm so excited for her to come" she said lowly.

"When are you due ?" I asked her "Sometime next month" she said and I nodded.

"Do you have a name" I asked "yes.." she said lowly.

"What is it ?" I asked looking back down at her feet "Don't call it stupid" she said.

"I won't baby" "Blue.." she said and I looked up at her "Just blue ?" I questioned.

"No, blue ivy" she said slightly smiling "That's pretty baby, how did you come up with that ?"

"Well I wanted the blue part because blue is a calm color and whenever I would get too upset rubbing my baby bump usually calms me" she said.

"And my favorite number is four and in roman numerals it's IV so that's why I added ivy" she said smiling while rubbing her stomach.

"That's a very pretty name bey" I said and her smile grew "thank you"

"Bubba" bey said after a moment of silence "Yes ?" I question going to her other foot.

"Would you be open to moving ? Like to a different city or state" she asked "You wanna move ?"

"kinda" she mumbled "I just want a fresh start, leave all the drama and pain in the past and focus on our careers and the kids" she said looking down.

"where would you want to move ?" I asked and she shrugged "I don't know somewhere new"

I put her foot down and smiled at her "Ok.. let's move" I said and she looked up at me with a huge smile.

"Really ?! You don't wanna stay ?" she asked "Stay for what ? Nothing's here for me, and maybe i'll stay out of trouble in a different state"

"But what about your friends and fa-"fuck them" I cut her off.

"All i'm worried about is us and our future, so lets move. Fuck it" she smiled leaning up to kiss me.

"i love you" she said against my lips "i love you more" I said smiling.

It was knocking at the door getting both of our attention "I'll get it" bey said pulling her foot back.

I helped her out the bed then we both got dressed before walking down stairs. I sat on the couch while bey went to open the door.

"Oh shit you pregnant pregnant" I heard ricks voice say making me quietly laugh.

"Yes daddy I told you that now where's mommy ?" I heard bey ask "In the car cussing out my manager"

I heard footsteps getting closer then rick appeared with a smile "Yo midget it's been a while since we seen each other, did you shirk ?"

I got up playfully rolling my eyes "No, did you grow...? Some balls to talk back to angela" I said then started laughing at his face.