26

Onika pov:

"Go to the room and take off your clothes" I said lowly. She nodded before quickly rushing off.

"Um mercedes bitch I think it's time for us to go" I heard keri say while I made my way to the kitchen.

"What happened ?" mercedes asked looking around. "It ain't what happened it's what's about to happen" she said making me chuckle.

I grabbed a cup and put some ice cubes in it before walking towards the room.

When I walked in I seen bey sitting on the bed naked making me smile. I sat the cup of ice on the floor then went over to my bag getting my strap out of it.

I took off my clothes then put it on while bey watched me struggle some.

When it was finally on I grabbed the speaker out the bag then turned it on connecting my phone.

I went to my sex playlist putting it on shuffle then 'Meeting in my bedroom' started to play loudly.

I looked over at bey on the bed who was already looking at me with bedroom eyes.

I walked up to then bed then pushed her down getting on top of her.

"How you want it baby" I asked lowly looking down at bey under me. "gentle" she whispered looking at my lips.

"Gentle it is, but if it's gentle you gotta ask to cum" I said then kissed her lips. "ok ?" I said pulling back "ok daddy" she said lowly before kissing me again the kiss was slow and passionate.

"I'm about to make you fall in love again" I said pulling back then licked down her happy trail until I got to her clit.

I lifted up putting the tip of the strap against it hearing her gasp lowly. I used my hand to flick the strap on her clit quickly.

"mmh" she moaned and I leaned down to kiss her again. I kept flicking it against her clit speeding up hearing her wetness splash as I did it.

The purpose of this was to make sure she's sensitive before I really start.

As I kept doing it her moans started to get louder making me smirk "are you gonna cum stink ?" I whispered in her ear.

"y-yess" she moaned. "Cum baby" I said moving it faster against her clit making her back arch "Uhh fuck !"

I bit my lip looking down watching as her orgasm took over.

When she was done I kissed down her stomach then went to her thighs. I kissed up and down them and traced circles with my tongue.

I kissed up to her private then blew on her clit making her shiver. "Watch me" I said looking up at her.

She nodded biting her lip and I smiled before flicking my tongue across her clit. "Wait nika i'm sensitive" she said jumping some.

"I know" I responded before diving in. I sucked on her clit roughly making her moan loudly.

I swirled my tongue around her clit four times then sucked on it like it was a binky.

I pulled back then picked up the cup off the floor with the ice cubes in it. I grabbed one then put it on her clit hearing a small gasp slip from her lips.

I set the cup down then started to rub the ice cube in circles on her clit. "b-baby that's c-cold"she struggled out gasping when she felt me slip it into her.

I kissed down her neck going down to her chest then kissed along her happy trail until I reached her clit.

I took her clit into my mouth sucking on it "shit" bey breathed out quietly. I swirled my tongue around her clit twice then started to flick my tongue across quickly.