29

Phase one..

Tina pov:

I watched the ambulance take onika away with a smirk. That bitch is gonna learn i'm not the one to mess with.

It's a shame she had to learn like this.. We would've been a beautiful family but oh well.

I grabbed my phone dialing beyonce number. It ringed for a while then she answered.

"Hello"

"Beyonce baby something happened" I said acting like I was freaking out

"What happened ?"

"Onika, she was in a wreck"

"WHAT ?!! Is she ok ?!"

"I don't know she was passed out"

"Oh my God.."

"Honey are you o-"

"NO I'M NOT FUCKING OK MY BABY WAS JUST IN A WRECK !!"

"Bey calm down"

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you but no tina i'm not ok, do you know what hospital she's at ?"

"Yea i'll send it to you"

"Ok"

"I love you"

"... just send the address please"

Onika pov:

I opened my eyes looking around. All I seen was white stuff and the sky.

Oh hell no. I know I did not die again.

I got up looking around mainly for my mom but I didn't see her. Instead I saw a man dressed in white.

"Aye" I called out going over towards him. "Have you seen carol ?" I questioned.

He turned to look at me with a smile. "Onika my baby it's nice to see you" he said making me raise a eyebrow.

"Boy I don't know you" I scrunched my face up.

"Now onika that is no way to talk to your father" I heard my mom voice say making me quickly turn around.

"Mommy !" I ran over to her jumping in her arms. "I miss you so much" I said feeling tears sting the back of my eyes.

"I miss you too my baby every day" she said holding me. I let some of my tears fall stuffing my face into her neck.

"Now don't come up here being a big baby cookie" she said rubbing my back. "but i miss you" I said lowly.

"I know baby, now get yo big ass off me" she said putting me down. I giggle then sniffed wiping my nose and eyes.

Hold on.. Did she say that nigga was my father.

"Mommy" I looked at her "Yes ?" she questioned. "Did you call him my dad" I pointed at the man.

"Yes cookie that's your father" she said making me chuckle darkly and turn to him.

"You sorry ass low down son of a bi-"Onika !" my mom cut me off hitting me in the mouth.

"Ouch momma what the hell" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Watch yo mouth" she scolded.

"Man whatever I don't even wanna be here no more to be honest" I said rolling my eyes. How he can't be there when we alive but can when we dead.

"You're not dead onika" that powerful voice said making me jump.

How he know I said that ?

"Because I am God I know your thoughts before you think them" he said then that bright light showed.