54

Onika pov:

"Bey take her to the room and y'all both take off y'all clothes" I said and she nodded grabbing mercedes hand.

"Wait ain't y'all room this way" mercedes said making me and bey look at her like she was crazy.

"Girl we ain't finna do this in our bed" I scrunched my face at her "we gotta sleep there"

"And our kids are up here sleep, xion and blue wake up easily and it's not easy getting them to go back to sleep" bey said.

"Plus tyquain and nehemiah are old enough to know what moaning is and sound like" I crossed my arms.

"Soo where are we gonna do it at ?" mercedes asked "In the playroom, that's where she's taking you" I said in a duh tone.

"Y'all got a room just for sex ?" she asked "Yes, and I hope you don't mind being recorded cause it's a camera set up" bey said.

"And don't worry about being quiet either cause it's sound proof" I said smirking.

Mercedes eyebrows shot up "alright" she nodded grabbing bey hand again and they walked off.

"damn I wanna smoke" I mumbled to myself. "Eh it can wait" I shrugged.

I checked all the kids rooms to make sure they was good before going on the elevator then walking towards the playroom.

I walked in the room smirking. I'm excitedddd.

This is a dream come true. Mommy if you listening please look away.

I grabbed all my straps looking over them trying to decide which one I wanted to use.

I could use beyonce lil ass strap. Nope next.

I could use my traveling strap that bey is pretty good on. Ha, nope i'm finna slut both they ass out. Next.

Onika

Mmcht what barbie ?

Let me take over.

Fuck no.

Come onnn man pleaseee, you act like you don't still feel it.

Do you know how to top ? Duh i'm better than yo ass, onika don't play.

Man fine. YESSS !!

Barbie pov:

I don't know why onika ass was looking over these we are definitely using the rainbow.

I looked up at the bed hearing bey and mercedes talking to each other and watched what they was doing.

"I been waiting to kiss yo fine ass bey" mercedes said and bey smirked going closer to her.

I watched beyonce grab mercedes throat and kiss her slowly. She ran her tongue across her lips before kissing down her cheek to her ear.

I definitely taught her that.

She whispered something in mercedes ear while rubbing her clit and mercedes moaned out.

I felt my clit jump and tingles feel my stomach. Fuck a strap I want my pussy ate.

I dropped the straps going over there where bey was fingering mercedes while making out with her.

"fuck peaches" mercedes breathed out and my eyes went wide.

Yesss !!! Yes yes yes yes oh lord I know this is a sin but thank you.

I went over there where they was kissing and stood there watching them until they invited me in.