53

Beyonce pov:

Tomorrow is the day everybody leaves and i'm kinda sad.

Nika on the other hand is jumping for joy. She been ready for them to leave since they got here.

I still want a threesome though and nika haven't got back to me about it.

I always get my way though so i'm not worried.

I walked into the kitchen to see rih and mercedes in there "Hey y'all" I smiled.

"Hey bey, who pickles are these" mercedes asked "Them nikas and if you wanna live put em down"

She quickly put them back and I chuckled "Speaking of nika, where is that muthafucka we supposed to be smoking" rih said.

"She in the room sleep" I said "mmcht man" she mumbled walking away.

I looked over at mercedes and smirked jumping on the counter "mercedes" I called out and she turned to me.

"Yes ?" she raised a eyebrow "come here" I waved her over.

She walked over to me standing in between my legs and I smirked wrapping my legs around her waist.

"i gotta question" I said lowly "Ok, and I gotta answer" she said rubbing my thigh.

"would you fuck nika ? be honest i'm not gonna get mad" I said and she looked at me skeptical.

"Beyonce you are asking me would I fuck your fiance then saying you won't get mad.. sound like a set up me" she said crossing her arms.

"It's not I swear, I need to know for something" I said "No. If I answer you gone cut me off" she said.

"So that's a yes ?" I smirked "It's a i'm not answering"

"Come onnn mercedes just tell me i'm not gonna get mad" "Fineee... maybe" she said and I smiled.

"Girl just say yes" I rolled my eyes. "Alright, yes. No offense bey but nicki lil mean ass is fine as hell"

"I know" I smiled proudly. "Now i got another question" I said.

"Ok" "Would you fuck me ?" I asked biting my lip.

"hell yea" she nodded "why ? you wanna fuck me" she asked lowly.

"maybee" I smirked moving closer to her face "would you let me fuck you ?" I asked.

"maybe" she said then leaned in to my ear "but i don't wanna get killed"

"Get yo ass away from my baby !" I heard nika say making me look back to see her walking in.

Mercedes tried to move but I kept my legs wrapped around her waist not letting her.

"Calm down baby, come here" I smiled at her. She mugged me walking over here.

"why y'all ass always being gay" she mugged us "hush" I mumbled pecking her lips.

"i want a threesome" I said and mercedes looked at me shocked "you down ?" I asked her.

She smirked nodding and I looked over at nika "We're just waiting for you to agree babe" I said to her.

"fuck y'all" she walked away and I huffed unwrapping my legs from around mercedes.

"Bubba" I said getting down then walked over to her.

"yes ?" she question grabbing her pickles. "Pleaseeee" I pouted.

"why you wanna fuck her so bad ?" she raised a eyebrow at me. I smacked my lips straight facing her.

"Can you blame me ?" I asked. She looked pass me for a while then shook her head "Nah I definitely see why" she said biting into a pickle.