5

Beyonce pov:

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ?!" I yelled looking down in the toilet slightly panicking. I got a lot of stuff to do this week I need that medicine or i'm gonna be switching from baby bey to sasha uncontrollably  until I get some. 

"I never heard of you having a brain condition" He said looking down at me "Cause it's not your fucking business" I gritted.

"YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST DID !"  I yelled in frustration. "Well if it's that serious then just drink the toilet water" he said with a smirk.

I took a deep breath then walked out. I walked over to one of my dressers getting some gloves then put them on while walking to the kitchen.

I'm finna kill this nigga.

I looked around for the biggest knife I had. He got me fucked up, I'm not dealing with this. When I found the knife I smiled then walked back to my room.

He was sitting on my bed watching tv like shit was sweet. I walked up to him and when he noticed the knife in my hand his eyes widened.

"What are you doing " he asked standing up. "I'm about to kill yo ass" I said pointing the knife at him and he gasped. "You not seriously about to do that right ?" 

I gave him a look then walked closer to him. "W-Wait think about what will happen" he said backing up "Did you think about what will happen before you put my pills in the toilet THAT I NEED CAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN CONDITION YOU DUMBASS SHRIMP DICK MUTHAFUCKA!" 

"I-I'm sorry I didn't think you were serious about that" he said pissing me off more. I tried to stab him in the neck but he moved making the knife go into his arm.

"AHHHHH" He screamed out in pain "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" he yelled looking at me crazy. "Get the fuck out" was all I said calmly.

He just stood there staring at me "GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YO ASS FORREAL" I yelled fuming with anger. He ran out the room and I huffed sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck i'm finna do" I mumbled to myself. Ain't no way i'm gone make it through the week without my medicine.

------- ------

Next day

Clifford pov:

I was standing outside of beyonce house about to go in. Yea she might've stabbed me and kicked me out but I know deep down inside she likes crazy.

And I want my revenge for my bestfriends death.

Freddy was the bestest friend I could ask for... I was actually there when he died. I stayed in the car cause I didn't have a gun but I saw everything. Including her kill him.

I made a copy of her key so I have access to get in here whenever I want... I ain't gone lie this crazy bitch kinda scare me though.

And I heard her ex is barbie.. i'm glad that bitch in jail.

I pulled the key out of pocket unlocking the door then walked in. When I first walked in I heard loud sobbing coming from upstairs making me confused.

Is she crying ?

"Bey !" I called out. A few seconds later she came down the stairs with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong ?"

"W-Wan bubba" she said like a baby then pouted. What the hell ? "Why are you talking like that" I asked her scrunching up my face.

She started back crying then went back up the stairs. "What the fuck is wrong with her" i mumbled to myself.

I walked up the stairs and she went into her room. I followed walking in behind her and she laid on the bed.