3

Beyonce pov:

"Hello"

Nika voice sounded throughout the room. I stood there shocked looking at the phone in her hands. I can barley remember the last time I heard her voice.

"Hey cookie guess who over here" chanel said and I looked at her with wide eyes shaking my head. "Who ?" I heard nika ask.

"no !" I whispered harshly shaking my head. I would be lying if I said I didn't wanna talk to her cause God knows I do. I'm just scared.. We haven't talked in so long.

"TT mommy ?" xion asked pointing to the phone. "Let me talk to my babies" nika said and I sighed in relief. "Ok but fat mama on her asthma machine right now" she said then handed to phone to xion.

"Come here" she said to me then dragged me out the room into the hall. "Girl why you acting like you don't wanna talk to her ?"

"I'm scaredd" I said. "Girl scared of what ?" she said making me sigh. "I don't know... That she won't wanna talk to me or that she's mad at me for leaving her" I said lowly then looked down. 

"Girl I should slap yo ass" chanel said glaring at me. "What the hell I do ?!" I asked "I done told yo ass she still in love with you now go talk to her" she said trying to push me back in the room. 

"Wait but what if she's mad at me" I said looking back at her. She straight faced me then smacked her lips walking pass me into the room.

"Xion let TT talk to mommy real quick" she said trying to get the phone "No no !" Xion said pulling it back. "Boy imma give it back" she said then grabbed the phone. 

"NOOOO" xion screamed then started kicking his legs throwing a mini tantrum. I walked over picking him up and he crossed his arms holding a mad pout on his face.

"Aww you'll be ok" I said smiling at him. "Cookie somebody wanna talk to you" I heard chanel say causing me to whip my head in her direction. "Man I don't wanna talk to nobody but my kids"I heard nika say.

"You sure about that cause I think you wanna talk to her" she said with a smirk and I glared at her. "Who is it ?" I heard nika ask.

"The love of yo lifeee" chanel said in a teasing tone. "No it ain't, who is it for real.. Ming ? Rih ?" I heard nika say and chanel smacked her lips huffing after.

"Bitch I just told you who it is" she said rolling her eyes "So it's the love of my life" nika said and I started chewing on my bottom lip getting nervous for some reason.

"Yes hoe damn" chanel said rolling her eyes. "So you telling me beyonce is in that room right now" I heard nika said and a smile formed on my face.

I'm the love of her life.

"Yup" chanel said popping the 'p'. "Mmcht, i'm not finna play with you today chanel" I heard nika say. "Man bey bring yo ass over here and say something so she can believe me" chanel said mugging me.

I don't know why but my heart started pounding and the nervousness I felt in my stomach started to get stronger. "See exactly yo ass lyi-"Hi" I said cutting nika sentence off then she got quiet.

Onika pov:

I stood there holding the phone in a state of shock. I can't believe bey is over there... AND SHE SAID HI TO ME !

"Cookie bitch I know you heard her" 

Chanels voice brought me back to reality and I looked down at the phone still not believing what I just heard was real.

"That's her for real ?"

"Yes dumb ass !"

"I-Well umm do she- uhh- you know... wanna talk to me ?" I said stumbling over my words