37

Angela pov:

"Rick go buy her some medicine please !" I said over beyonce loud cries. "man angela i'm tired" he complained not moving out the bed. 

"RICK GO NOW !" I yelled and he huffed getting up. "MOMMY HURT" beyonce cried loudly squeezing me.

You know what, i'm calling nicki. I picked up my phone dialing her number.

"Hello"

"Hey nicki"

"Heyyy, aww she's crying on her birthday"

"Yea, can you help me ?"

"She probably doesn't feel good, she gets sick before her birthday I have some medicine for her that helps, just bring her over here"

"Ok, great i'm on the way"

I hung up then sighed standing up with bey in my hands. "ouch" she said tapping me "mommy i hurt" she pointed to her stomach with teary eyes.

"I know baby we're about to go to bubba" I said laying her head on my shoulder. When I walked out the room I seen rick at the table eating some ice cream.

"Didn't I send yo ass to get medicine ?!" "I was gonna leave after I was done" he said shrugging.

"You know what, put some sunglasses on and come on we're going to nicki house" I said grabbing some for myself.

Bey stuffed her face into my neck wrapping her legs around my waist. I felt warm tears on my neck making me sigh.

"Come on rick" I said grabbing the keys and walking out with him following. Bey cries started to get louder making me sigh and walk faster to the car.

"Angela it's people taking pictures" rick whispered to me. "mommy" I heard bey say lowly trying to lift her head but I held it down.

"yes baby ?" I asked while we got closer to the car. She didn't say nothing she just started to cry again making me sigh.

When we got to the car I got in the passengers seat with bey and Rick drove off. "mommy i no 'eel wood" bey whimpered cuddling more into me.

"I know honey bubba's about to help you" I said rubbing her back. "Bubba ?" she sat up looking around.

"w-wan bubba" her voice cracked and she started to cry. "No bey please don't cry" I said.

"W-Wan bubba !" She cried out loudly. "You gotta wait a little baby" I said rubbing her back.

"Noo ! W-Wan bubba now !" Her cries got louder making me groan.

"Rick I am gonna fucking kill you for not giving her that medicine" I gritted.

"Dada" bey lifted up hearing his name "Yea babygirl ?" he looked over.

She reached over to him still crying and he grabbed her pulling her into his lap.

"night night" she said snuggling into him. "Angela get her" rick said looking over at me.

"She wants you" I said "She's sleepy" he said "just let her lay on you, she's not tired she's in pain" I said turning away from him.

The rest of the car ride bey lowly cried and when we pulled up to the house she sat up looking around.

"bubba" she whimpered. "Mommy wan bubba" she said starting to cry again.

"Gooo take her to nicki rick" I said mugging him.

Onika pov:

I was laying on the couch half sleep waiting for angela to get here with bey when suddenly it was loud banging on the door.