9

Beyonce pov:

"Baby come on I gotta go for real" I said trying to push nika off me. Kelly brought me some of my medicine last night no now i'm finally normal and need to get back to work but nika won't let me. "Where ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Studio, then I have a meeting and rehearsal" I said wiping the crust out the corner of her eye. "mmcht, man you got too much to do" she mumbled rolling her eyes. "Yes I do and i've missed damn near a week so pleasee let me go bubba" I said trying to unwrap her arms from around me.

"Waitt" she said stuffing her face in my neck and I sighed. "Can I go ?" I heard her ask lowly "You're on house arrest" "Man fuck house arrest" she said pulling back rolling her eyes.

She walked off going somewhere and I decided to follow her knowing she either about to go pout or go do something crazy. Knowing her it's probably something crazy.

"Baby where you going ?" I asked following her. She went into her restroom and grabbed some scissors. "What you doing ?" I asked "About to go with you" she mumbled before sitting on the toilet.

I was still confused until I seen her bring the scissors down to her ankle bracelet . "No !" I said then tried to take the scissors from her. "Moveee bey" she dragged out trying to push me back. "No onika stop" I said successfully getting them out her hand.

"You're gonna get yourself put back in jail" I said putting the scissors up. "so" she mumbled rolling her eyes. Now she wanna have a attitude.

"So I don't want you back in jail" I said "I was in prison not jail" she corrected making me slightly irritated. "Ok then prison, you trying to do stupid shit like that gone have you back in there" "Ok I don't care" she mumbled shrugging.

I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves before I snap at her and we be fighting. "What's wrong ?" I asked her. "Nothing" she mumbled rolling her eyes "You can go do whatever you gotta do now" she said rudely waving me off.

That kinda hurt my feelings...

"Oh, o-ok" I said lowly then walked out. I tried to hide the hurt expression on my face while walking to the door but I guess I didn't do a good job because chanel stopped me.

"Bey what's wrong ? You look sad" she said "Nothing, i'm just sleepy" I said putting on a fake smile. "Beyonce do you know how long I been knowing you ? I can tell when you're tired and when you're sad".

"It's nothing" I mumbled looking down. "Bey... what happened ?" she asked lifting my head. "My feelings just got hurt that's all" I said shrugging "By who ? Cookie ?" she asked and I nodded slowly. "I'm finna kick her ass" she said about to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Wait, it wasn't her fault i'm just sensitive" I said and she scrunched up her face. "Umm no. Bey let me tell you something cause I'll be damned if you come out as one of those" she said pulling me closer to her.

"Onika knows that you're sensitive she shouldn't have made you feel bad and if she did she should've said sorry, don't try to take up for her when she's in the wrong" she said "But she gets mad easily she was irritated" I said.

"No beyonce stop. It doesn't matter she should've said sorry for whatever she did" she said then pulled me into a hug. "You can't defend that B baby cause it can easily get out of control and turn into something worse" she said before pulling back.

"Ok" I said nodding. "Now let me tell you what you do" she said "Ignore her ass until she apologizes I don't care if you miss her do not talk to her" she said pointing at me. "But what if it's important ?" I asked "Then her ass betta apologize before trying to tell you".

"Ok" I said nodding. "Now gone and go I know yo ass probably late" she said then kissed my cheek. "Ok bye" I said before walking out going to my car.