13

Roman pov:

"Ok" I said shrugging "You want help ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Onika no !" Chanel said glaring at me.

"Killing isn't always the answer" chanel said making me straight face her. "In this case it is" I said then turned back to sasha. "Sooo, you want to now ?" I asked.

"Yes" she said putting her wig and sunglasses back on. "No take that" I said pointing all over her face. "The hell off" I finished trying not to laugh.

"Man no I don't got time for no videos and shit being took now come on" she said grabbing me and dragging me to the door.

"Aye chill out hoe" I said mugging her. " 'OE" xion mocked "No no !" Me, Sasha, and Chanel all scolded at the same time. 

"Y'all get out, just leave" Chanel said waving us off. "Byebye baby" I said waving at xion "Byebye mommy" he smiled waving.

I walked out then waited on sasha. A few seconds later she came out and mugged me. "Look do not fucking start with me today" she said pointing in my face. "I'll kick yo ass sasha you betta leave me alone" I said hitting her hand away.

"Just come on" she said then dragged me all the way out the hospital. "Bruh let go of me I ain't yo damn child" I said jerking away from her when we got outside. "You sure shorty" she said raising a eyebrow at me.

"Fuck you, you fucking ostrich neck muthafucka" I spat glaring at her. "Ouu i'm gone beat yo ass" she said reaching for me but I dodged her hand then took off running.

Of course I know her fast ass is gonna catch me but it was worth a try. I turned a corner in the parking lot and sasha was right behind me so she clipped me from the back.

I fell to the ground hitting the side of my face really hard and felt a strong pain spread through the side of my mouth . I growled lowly that turned into a angry scream before I got up looking at her.

I tasted blood so I brought my finger up to my mouth wincing when I touched it. I pulled my finger back seeing my mouth was bleeding.

"I'm sorry bubba" she said and I looked up at her with a death glare. "I'm finna fucking kill you" I said feeling anger rush through my body.

"No, no baby calm down it was a accident" she said holding her hand up. "No fuck that ! I wanna fight" I said spitting blood on the ground.

"You betta calm yo lil ass down" she warned. "Fuck you" I spat "Fuck me ?!" she said raising her voice. "Yea fuck you hoe !" 

"Fuck yo stupid ass" she said walking up on me. "Aye I beat bitches ass that walk up on me you betta back up" I said mugging her.

She scoffed looking me up and down then said "Or what" and that made my blood boil.

"I said move" I gritted pushing her back. "Bitch" she said before punching me in my mouth right where I just hit it making me groan in pain.

I punched her in the eye then punched her in the nose. She punched my good cheek making my face turn but I quickly recover punching her in the mouth.

She slapped me and I pushed her back about to hit her again until I looked at her then I bit my lip. She look kinda sexy right now.

I smirked walking up to her slowly. "What ?" she asked  raising a eyebrow at me with a mug. "Gimme a kiss" I mumbled with a pout.

She smirked before kissing me deeply and I winced. "my mouth" I mumbled against her lips "sorry" she said before pecking my lips then pulling back.

"Let me see" she said grabbing jaw gently tilting my head and I opened my mouth. "The side of your mouth is gonna be swollen" She said looking into it.