52

Beyonce pov:

I looked around waiting for nika when I heard somebody call me.

"Huh ?!" I looked over to see melly running towards me "You wanna see sum" he asked with a smile.

"Sure melly" I smiled back. He grabbed my hand taking me to a different part in the field.

"Just stand here it's about to happen" he said "What is ?" I asked looking over at him.

"A firework show" he smiled before running off.

"ouu yay" I smiled then looked around to see everybody else was somewhere else.

I scrunched my eyebrows about to go ask why they were over there but a loud boom caught my attention.

"Beyonce" I heard everybody say and I looked up to see my name in the sky.

"That's cool !" I said with a huge smile on my face then another boom went off.

"I love you" everybody read out loud "awww" I said to myself.

I heard the sound of four fireworks shooting into the sky before four booms went off.

"Will"

"You"

"Marry"

"Me"

I gasped loudly looking at the sky then another boom went off.

"Hoe" everybody read laughing after.

I felt tears in my eyes and when I turned around I seen nika one knee with a ring making me gasp again this time louder.

"Beyonce before I met you I was a cold hearted bitch. I never cared about nothing and I wasn't a huge fan of love. But then you can in my life and it was like a door opened, a door of happiness. You was there for me through every emotion anger, sadness, and you are my happiness so of course you was there for that. I love you with every part of me and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, so will you make me the happiest muthafucka in this world and marry me"

When she was done talking I crying so much I couldn't even talk. "Say yes ! Say yes ! Say yes !" everybody cheered.

"Y-Y-es" I cried out and she quickly got up hugging me while everybody cheered.

"I love you baby" she said in my ear picking me up and spinning me around.

"I l-love you too" I said in her neck.

I pulled my head back kissing her deeply. She smiled into the kiss and so did I.

She put me down grabbing my hand "Now you're offically mine, you ain't never gone get rid of me" she said putting the ring on my finger.

"good" I smiled feeling tears fill my eyes again.

"Stop crying baby" she said wiping my tears. "I can't !" I cried out.

I took a deep breath fanning my eyes "ok" I breathed out then sniffed.

She pulled me into her again kissing me "it's me and you forever stink" she said lowly.

"even after forever" I smiled.

----- -----

Next morning

I was woken up to kisses being placed all over my face making me smile.

"goodmorning baby" nika said softly smiling at me "goodmorning bubba".

"I ran you a bath for your soreness" she said pulling back.

We made love all night last night. She wasn't rough either she was slow and gentle had me falling in love all over again.