15

Beyonce pov:

"What are you doing here ?" I asked him. "I been traveling a lot lately you know just checking the world out" he said making me nod.

"I heard some of your songs you can really sing" he said causing a smile to appear on my face. "Thank you shawn you not too bad at rapping".

"I'm just gonna take that as a compliment" he said "Yea you should" I said nodding with a smile.

"Sooo bey" he started scratching the back of his neck. "Yes ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "You wanna get a drink or something ?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"I don't drink" I said as a way to kindly decline his offer. I still think he look like a camel I don't find that too attractive.

And nika would murder me.

"Oh.. still innocent huh" he said "Yup" I said popping the 'p' then looked back trying to see if mercedes was on stage yet.

When I seen she still wasn't I turned back to shawn to see he was looking me up and down while biting his lip.

"My face up here" I said snapping in his face then mugged him. "No problem I like the view of that too" he said making me slightly roll my eyes.

I should've know this nigga was just tryna to get some cat.

"Well it was nice talking to you but I gotta go" I said about to walk away. "Wait bey" he said grabbing my arm pulling me back.

"Umm" I said looking between him and his hand on my arm with a mug. "Oh sorry" he said quickly letting me go.

"I just umm..I wanted to ask you something" he said then licked his lips."I'm listening" I said in a bored tone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere with me, you just to catch up and stuff" he said.

Niggas these days.

"I don't think nika would like that"  I said then he smacked his lips. "You still with her ?" "Yes I am" I said proudly.

"But she in prison, you stayed with her all this time ?" he asked making me scrunch up my face.

"Nika's not in prison anymore" I said. I watched his eyes grow as a look of fear flashed on his face making me confused.

"Um w-when did she get out ?" he asked sounding like he was on the verge of panicking. What's wrong with him ?

"Some months ago.. Why ?" "Nothing" he said quickly. "ookayy ?" I said looking at him weirdly.

"You should take my number" he said pulling out his phone. "I can just get it from nika-"No !" he said loudly interrupting me.

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you ?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing I just um i'm tired".

"Well you should go home and get some rest" I said then grabbed his phone.  I put my number in then handed it back.

"Go home and sleep or something cause you acting weird" I said "Yea ok I will" he said nodding. "I'll tell nika I seen you she asked me about you the other day".

"No ! No, you don't have to do that i'm uh actually planning on surprising her when I go back to the city"  he said making me nod.

"Bey Mercedes is about to start !" I heard toya call out. "Well I gotta go, make sure you get some sleep" I said giving him a small smile then walked over to where keri and toya was.

I looked back seeing shawn was gone. Something weird going on with him.

Onika pov:

"Brothers ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.  "Yea robert is all of our dad" the lightskin said with a thick florida accent.