12

Roman pov:

"I told yo ass don't be late and look at you late and fucking high, ugh" Sasha said rolling her eyes at me. "My bad girl damn I said I was doing something" I said still looking at the road.

I was chilling with rih and forgot to check the time. After I dropped rih off I came to get her.. Apparently I was two hours late.

"Man just take me home onika" she said making me roll my eyes. "It's roman, and you need to fix yo fucking attitude I said sorry damn".

"Ok romannn" she said dragging my name out "I don't care who the fuck you is I asked for you to be on time ! I didn't wanna fucking be there in the first place you got me dragged into a stupid ass meeting about my attitude !"

"Well maybe the meeting wasn't too damn stupid cause yo attitude getting on my nerves right now" I said rolling my eyes. "You the reason I even have one !" she exclaimed sitting up.

"Can you just shut the fuck up" I gritted "Fuck you" she said rolling her eyes then sitting back with a huff. "Fuck you too"

"Why you trying to get the last word ?" she asked mugging me. "Cause I want to" I said shrugging. "i can't fucking stand you" she mumbled looking out the window.

"Ok well you sitting down" I said rolling my eyes at her. She just huffed putting her hoodie on her head.

"finally" I mumbled turning the radio up. I drove to chanel house and she smacked her lips. "I said take me home" she said mugging me.

"That nigga still over there I ain't taking you home" I said turning off the car. "Well I don't wanna be here I wanna go home".

"You been bitching since you got in the car can you shut the fuck up now" I said mugging her. "Who the fuck you talking to ?!" she asked sitting up.

"I'm talking to yo ass !" I raised my voice looking over at her. "Man fuck you i'll call somebody to pick me up" she said getting out the car then slamming the door.

I groaned before getting out following her. "Beyonce" I called out "What onika" she said turning towards me.

"I said it's roman" I gritted glaring at her. "And it's fucking sasha" she gritted back.

"Bring yo ass in the house" I said grabbing her arm then dragged her into the house closing the door after. "I'm finna go roman" she said crossing her arms.

"No you not, sit yo mad ass down" I said pushing her towards the couch. "Push me again" she warned "I'll cut yo fucking hand off" she said harshly.

"I barley pushed yo ass" I said rolling my eyes at her. "DON'T PUSH ME AT ALL" she yelled "I'LL PUSH YO ASS AGAIN" I yelled bucking at her.

"Mmcht, watch out" she said pushing pass me and I grabbed her bringing her back.

Even though she getting on my nerves i'm not gone let her leave mad... Annnd it is kinda my fault she mad.

"Come here" I said lowly pulling her into me. "No move I don't wanna be around you" she said trying to push me off her.

"I'm sorry sasha" I mumbled putting my head on hers. She rolled her eyes before looking away.

"Why you so mad ?" I asked grabbing her jaw turning her head towards me. "Because" she mumbled playing with her fingers. "Because what ?"

"Because you lied to me you fucking liar" she gritted. Bipolar ass. "I didn't mean to baby" I said wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "No roman move" she said trying to push me off her.

"Nooo" I dragged out stuffing my face in her neck. "Mmcht you fucking annoying" she said making me shrug. "Not to annoying cause I got yo ass in love with me" I said then heard her scoff.