21

Onika pov:

I'm currently in the kitchen cooking breakfast waiting on everybody to get up. Last night sasha took the medicine and she also told me that beyonce is gonna be really down so i'm trying  to do what I can to make her happy.

Starting with making her breakfast. I made eggs, pancakes, bacon, and biscuits.

I'm tired as hell.

I cut the burners off then huffed walking back towards my room. When I walked in I heard bey whimpering in her sleep so I quickly rushed over there.

She started moving around and from the looks of it she was having a nightmare.

"Beyonce" I said rubbing her back gently. "no" she whimpered in her sleep trying to push my hand.

"Baby it's me wake up" I said gently shaking her. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me before breaking down.

"It's ok stink" I said lifting her up pulling her into a hug. She cried into my chest gripping the back of my shirt.

I rubbed her back soothingly kissing her head lovingly. "Mommy" I heard a small voice say then dagga walked in the room rubbing her eyes.

"Yes baby ?" I asked looking up from beyonce. "wan winky" she pouted "Where did you put it ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"me no know" she said shrugging. "Ok mama hold on" I said still rubbing bey back while she silently cried.

"ok" she said lowly walking out.

I lifted bey head out my of chest to where she was looking up at me.  "You wanna talk about it ?" I asked wiping her tears away with my thumbs.

"h-he w-as hitting m-e" she hiccuped. I hugged her again putting my face on the side of hers.

"i'm sorry you went through that baby" I said then kissed her cheek. "He ain't gone touch you no more" I said pulling back to looking in her eyes.

"Nobody will, i promise" I said "pinky promise" she said putting her pinky in my face.

I smiled wrapping my pinky around hers. We both kissed out thumb before connecting them and I leaned in pecking her head since I know she's sensitive about me kissing her lips.

"I made breakfast" I said putting my head on hers. I watched her face light up at the mention of food making me chuckle.

Fat ass.

"Gotta blast" she said before jumping out the bed running out the room. "don't make no sense" I mumbled shaking my head following after her.

I seen dagga binky on the floor so I picked it up taking it in the kitchen. Beyonce was making her a plate and I went over to the sink rinsing the binky off.

"Mommyyy" dagga whined coming in. "Yes ?" me and bey answered looking over in sync.

"Winky" she pouted. Beyonce looked over at me with a mug "Give my baby her binky"

"I had to wash it off muthafucka" I said flicking her off then walked over to dagga handing her the binky.

"eat eat ?" she asked pointing at the food. "Yea baby go get bubby and chocolate " I said and she nodding before running off.

I looked over at bey seeing she had tears in her eyes looking down making me worried. "What's wrong bey ?"

"I gotta tell you something" she whispered "What is it ?" I asked.

"When sha-" a knock at the door interrupted beyonce sentence. "Continue baby" I said ignoring the knock.

"Nevermind" she said shaking her head. "Baby you can tell m-" another knock was heard interrupting me.