38

Later that night

Onika pov:

"Alright is everything set up" I asked looking at the section of the club I rented out.

"Yea" chanel said nodding. I looked over everything then nodded sitting down.

"Aye nika" mercedes said walking over to me. "Huh ?" I questioned looking up at her.

"I got a special gift for bey tonight, don't kill me" she said then walked away with a smirk.

That seemed gay to me.. This bitch being gay to my baby ?

"Aye, Aye hold on" I called out after her standing up "Cookie the house is ready" lauren said coming over to me.

"You sure ? You did everything like I said right ?" I asked "Yes bitch and by the way bey is about to be on the way here"

"Shit"

Beyonce pov:

"Daddy, please stop you're being annoying" I said straight facing rick.

"No you're being boring, it's your birthday babygirl why don't you wanna do anything" he said.

"i don't know" I mumbled shrugging. He threw another grape at me making me groan.

"Mommy !" I looked over at her "Rick leave her alone" she said mugging him.

"Both of y'all some lame asses" he said popping a grape in his mouth. "And what are you ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sexy" he smirked "Annoying and lazy" angela said making me giggle.

"I know you ain't laughing ! You a whole ass crybaby" rick said mugging me. "Rick leave my baby alone" angela said glaring at him.

"Shut up" he said throwing a grape at her. "Boy i'm gone slap the-"Well would you look at that it's time to go" rick cut her off standing up.

"Let's go babygirl" he said throwing another grape at me while walking away.

Act just like nika annoying ass.

I got out the chair stretching. "Mommy where are we going ?" I asked "To your party honey" she smiled and we all walked out the house.

We got in the car and rick drove off. "Are you guys gonna stay for the party ?" I asked them.

"Ummm, no honey we're gonna sit this one out" angela said looking back at me "Why ?" I pouted.

"Cause it's at a club and we all know what happens at club parties so we gone take our old ass home" rick said making me chuckle.

"Tell us about it tomorrow" angela said making me smile "Ok"

When we got to the club they both looked back at me "Bye honey have fun" angela smiled.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy" "Bye babygirl" I got out the car and julius jogged up to me.

"Hey julius" I smiled "Hey bey, happy birthday" he said pulling me into a side hug.

"Thank you, did nika make you sit out here ?" I asked and he chuckled nodding.

"Yea she was like 'You need to escort my baby in here so don't nobody snatch her ass up'" he said mocking her voice.

I giggled shaking my head then we walked up to the club.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BEYONCE" I heard somebody yell then a bunch of loud screams followed.

I walked over to the line of people that was screaming with a huge smile "Hi guys"