11

Roman pov:

I licked my lips looking back at the road. "Let's go to yo house" I said moving my hand into her pants. "Ok baby" she said grabbing my phone.

I smirked moving my hand into her panties then rubbing her clit in slow circles. I heard her moan then felt her grind into my hand. 

She set my phone down and I seen she put her address in. I smirked leaning over to her ear. "Unt uh bubba don't get in my ear"  she said mushing my face.

"mmcht, why not ?" I asked lowly. "causeee" she dragged out and I pinched her clit. She gasped loudly jumping up.

"Why I can't whisper in yo ear ?" I asked sitting back in my seat looking at the road. I rubbed her clit in slow circles waiting on a answer but I never got one.

"Beyonce" I growled pinching her clit again but harder and she jerked up. "Because daddyy" she moaned out. "Because what baby ?"  I asked running my thumb over her clit. "i'm g-gonna get wett" she moaned out lowly.

I smirked already knowing that was the reason. I leaned back over going to her ear and said "lean your seat back sexy" lowly before sucking on her earlobe.

She whimpered then leaned the seat back and my smirk grew feeling wetness start to spread around my fingers.  "Pull your pants down" I said looking back at the road.

Let me do ittt. I heard barbies annoying voice say making me roll my eyes. "no it's my turn" I mumbled. That's not fair i'm the freaky one. "look man we can take turns shut up".  What about me ? I heard onika ask. "no". no. Me and barbie both said at the same time. Man fuck y'all.

"DADDY !" bey yelled angrily catching my attention. "Yes baby" I said quickly looking over to her seeing she had her legs open with a impatient look on her face. "You stoppeddd" she whined mugging me.

"Sorry stink" I said then shoved two fingers into her. She moaned out arching her back and I plunged in and out her her roughly.

"Fuck bubba" she moaned with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Play with your clit" I instructed speeding up.

She bit her lip bringing her hand to her clit  rubbing it slowly. I sped up again aggressively hitting her spot each time mt fingers went into her.

"AH DADDY WAIT, STOP" she yelled out taking her hand off her clit trying to push my hand. "Did I say stop ?" I asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Daddy please" she whimpered while I continued to pump in and out of her quickly. "Play with your clit" I said. "Baby it to muchhh"  I shoved my finger deeply into her hitting her gspot with force.

"OK DADDY FUCK" she yelled out with her back arching completely out the seat. She brought her hand back to her clit whimpering when she started rubbing it.

"Go faster" I said then heard her whine out. "Nikaa I c-can't take thattt" she moaned out and I nodded about to do what I did again. "N-No ! no okayyy"  She said jumping up then rubbed her clit faster.

I sped up some more now going so fast you could barley see my hand moving. Beyonce screamed loudly arching her back and I quickly pulled my fingers out right before liquid shot out of her getting all on the front window.

I started rubbing her clit quickly and she moaned loudly trying to push my hand while squirting some more. "S-Stop !" she moaned out.

I put my fingers in my mouth pulling into her driveway. "This yo house ?" I asked looking over at her "mhm" she hummed nodding still calming down.

I got out the car going over to her side picking her up out the car. I closed the door then smiled at her "gimme a kiss" I mumbled and she smashed her lips into mine.