60

Eight months later

Angela pov:

"Ok I need the dress here by eight" I said to one of the workers "Yes ma'am she nodded"

"Make sure it's here. If it is not in front of me by eight on the dot you will be fired and i'm gone beat yo ass understand" I said pointing at her.

"Y-Yes ma'am" she nodded quickly "Not a minute later. And if you wanna impress me be early" I said before walking off.

I seen solange and rushed up to her "Is beyonce woke ?!" I asked.

"No ma she won't get her ass up, I tried everything" she shrugged.

I huffed going to the elevator getting on. When I got to the second floor I seen the kids running around.

"Xion put that down" I pointed at him seeing he had a marker in his hand about to draw on the wall "Otay nana" he smiled running over to me.

"I play wif sissy" he said pointing over at blue who also had a marker already drawing on the wall "Blue ivy knowles- Maraj ! Get over here. NOW"

She smiled running up to me "Do you want me to pop your ass" I gritted.

She shook her head smiling "Stop writing on the wall. You too !" I said sternly pointing at them.

"Otay" xion said and blue nodded. "bad asses" I mumbled walking away to bey room.

When I walked in I seen her sleep in the bed naked with mercedes. "Ok I expected mercedes to be woke" I crossed my arms.

"Aye ! Wake up !" I clapped loudly. Mercedes groaned stuffing her face into beyonce neck and bey just laid there.

"i don't got time for this" I said walking over to the mini fridge they got in here. I looked inside seeing a cold bottle of water.

"got sum that's gone get they ass up" I mumbled grabbing it. I walked back over to the bed unscrewing the top.

I dumped the water out on both of them making sure I got them wet.

Mercedes gasp jumping up getting out of the bed and shocking me beyonce started to cry loudly.

My eyes went wide "Why is she crying ?! Did she take her medicine ?!!" I looked over at mercedes.

"i don't think so" she mumbled lowly rubbing her eye. "Why not ?!! Her wedding is today !" I said loudly making bey cry louder.

"Mercedes go get me a bottle of warm milk" I said pointing to the door. "ok" she said starting to put her clothes on.

I picked beyonce up patting her back while she cried "Mommy's sorry baby stop crying" I said kissing her cheek.

"c-coldd" she whined. I walked over to the couch grabbing the blanket off the couch.

I wrapped her in it sitting on the couch with her and she snuggled into me putting her face in my neck.

"no you can't go to sleep baby" I said  "yes" she said lowly not moving.

"I got it" mercedes said coming back in "Thank you, give it here".

She handed it to me and I held it in front of bey.

"Here goes baba baby" I said giving it to her. She put the bottle in her mouth laying her head on my chest.

"mommy" she said lowly tapping me "Yes baby ?" I asked looking down at her.

"wan bubba"

Rick pov:

"Get yo ass up !" I said loudly hitting this sleeping ass midget with a pillow.

She smacked her lips not moving. I looked over at her big head friend in the bed with her and hit her with the pillow too.