14

Two months later:

Beyonce pov:

"Ok baby I heard you" I said to nika over the phone. I haven't really talked to her a whole bunch since i've been gone. She's been busy with well.. being nika and i've been busy down here with everything.

She didn't come with me so she could take care of dagga when she first got released from the hospital. I really wanted her to come but I understand why she didn't. She is a mom before anything.

"No i'm serious"

"Ok daddy"

"Up there shaking yo ass talking about 'LaDiEs lEaVe yO mAn aT hOmE' it's good thing i'm not a man cause yo ass taking me everywhere" she ranted making me laugh.

"Bubba it's the song"

"Fuck that song ! Stop shaking yo ass !"

"I have tooo, it's part of the performance"

"Alright keep playing with me i'll pop up down there and give they ass a different kind of performance"

"and what type of performance would that be ?"

"Me fucking the shit outta you on that stage for trying me" she said making me choke on my spit being caught off guard.

"Bubba !"

"Shut up"

"Nika you can't do that"

"Yes I can"

"Kids be watching"

"Then you shouldn't shake yo ass cause kids watching !"

"Ok"

"Ok what ?"

"Ok big nose" I said making her gasp

"My nose is not big"

"Yes it is, it's big and long"

"Then you should let me stick it in your pus-

"Stick it in her what now ?" keri said coming in cutting her off. "Y'all so gross" toya said coming in behind her with her face scrunched.

"Do y'all need something ?" I asked looking up at them. "Yes we do actually, you need to get up" toya said making me groan. "Why ?"

"You and toya got a dance class to go to, kelly got it to prepare y'all for the next performance" keri said making my face light up. "Ouu yay what kind of dance class ?" I asked smiling.

"Exotic dancing" she said wiggling her eyebrows.  "EXOTIC DANCING ?!" I heard nika yell from over the phone making me quickly look down at her angry face showing on the screen.

"I gotta call you back bubba" I said "No ! yo ass betta not" she warned and I smiled "I Love you daddy bye" I said quickly then hung up.

"She gone fuck you up" toya said shaking her head. "good" I mumbled under my breath. I wanted her to before I left but we got interrupted every time, the most I got was some head.

It was good though so I ain't complaining.

"Just nasty" keri said shaking her head making me giggle. "So why we taking exotic dancing lessons ?" I asked "For the Temptation performance" toya said making me nod.

"Ok now get yo faggot ass in the shower before y'all be late" keri said and rolled my eyes getting up. "This faggot ass bigger than that loose ass" I said making her gasp.