19

Few days later

Onika pov:

"Kelly when did you say her medicine will be ready ?" I asked rubbing my eye. "Later tonight, why ?" 

"Just asking" I said before making my way back up the stairs. Bey had been doing good at coping so far unless she has a flashback or nightmare.

When that happens it takes a while to calm  her down. She has to realize she isn't there anymore before she gets calm.

But today I plan on hurting them two. I've been holding it off but I can't anymore i'm gonna kill those bitches.

But of course not alone... I'm gonna teach my baby bey a few things about torturing.

"Wake up stinky" I said walking to the side of her bed rubbing her back. She was cuddled into doggy sleeping in my shirt.

"Watch out dog"  I said sapping in his face to wake him up.  He looked around confused before hopping out the bed.

"nooo" bey whined lowly reaching over half sleep. "Wake up baby we about to go somewhere" I said picking her up.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I said smiling down at her. "mowning bubba" she said in a soft baby voice stuffing her face in my neck.

"You wanna do something with bubba today baby ?" I asked walking over to her dressure getting her out an outfit.

"yes" she said softly looking at what I was doing. "Ok baby.. we're gonna see the bad man" I said and her grip tightened on me.

"Don't be scared stink he's not gonna hurt you we're gonna hurt him" I said making my way towards the restroom.

"h-hurt ?" she asked looking up at me. "Yea baby we're gonna hurt him cause that's what happens to bad people"

"kay" she said lowly poking my bottom lip. "Let's get clean boo" I said before kissing her head.

------ ----

"Bubba I hungy" I heard bey small voice say from the passengers seat. "It's hungry baby, and ok you want some nuggets ?" I asked changing my direction.

"yes"  she said lowly. I looked over at her seeing she was looking down. I grabbed her chin gently turning her face me.

"What's wrong" I asked rubbing my thumb across her cheek. She looked at me pouting then looked away.

I put my attention back on the road finding me a place to pull over.

"Come here" I said knowing that's what she wanted. She crawled over in my lap then smiled at me shyly.

I kissed her cheek before driving off going to the nearest McDonalds. I ordered her food and drink then left driving to the warehouse.

When I got there I parked the car then turned it off. I took the key out the ignition then grabbed bey food before getting out the car still holding her.

She looked around curiously while I walked up to the door. "Hey boss" melly spoke with a smile "Wassup melly" I said returning the smile.

"Hi queen B" he said poking her nose and she giggled. "Hi melly" she said then poked his nose giggling when his face scrunched.

"They in there ?" I asked him "Yea, cole in there too" he said nodding. "Alright" I responded before walking in.

I walked to where shawn and toya was seeing all they had on was a bag over their head. "Yo boss" I heard cole say then seen him walking up to me with a smile.

"And queen" he said pausing to take a bow making me chuckle.

"Alright I got yo table set up and it's a wheeling chair over there" he said and I raised a brow "i thought beyonce would like" he said with a shrug.