25

A month later

Onika pov:

"Beyonce I don't want her to go" I said crossing my arms. "But nika she's trying I should let her in"

"Fuck letting her in I don't trust her" I whisper yelled. We are about to leave so bey can record her music video for naughty girl.

When tina found out she wanted to come and beyonce is considering letting her but I don't want her around me or my family.

"You haven't even gave her a chance nika" she said "My mind is made up, there's no need for giving her a chance if I could i'll kill the bitch right now".

"She changed-"No beyonce ! She is still exactly the same you're just too nice and naive to see it" I cut her off slightly raising my voice.

"I am not naive" she said crossing her arms. "Are you sure ? Cause you're acting pretty fucking naive to me" I raised a eyebrow.

"I'm just letting her have a chance she messed up at first" I groaned started to get irritated with her.

"She didn't mess up bey !! She knew exactly what she was doing and if she could she would do it again you don't give people like that a second chance, why let her hurt you twice beyonce i'm not understanding"

"She's not gonna hurt me again.. she said she love me" she said the last part lowly looking down.

"Love is a fucking word people toss around. Just cause she say she loves you doesn't mean it's true bey open your eyes damn !"

"You think love is just a word ?" she whispered looking up at me with a hurt expression.

"No, no bey i'm just saying technically it is a word and people lie about feeling it all the time" I said softly.

"You said you love me... were you using it as a word or a feeling" she asked. What type of question is this ?

"I was using as a feeling baby you know I love you" I said trying to grab her hand but she pulled them back.

"Well right now it seems like you was just using it as a word" she said with her voice cracking then pushed past me walking out the room.

"FUCK !" I yelled angrily throwing my phone across the room into a wall. "I'm gonna murder tina" I gritted feeling anger spread through my body.

Me and bey have been having a lot of arguments lately about tina. I don't trust her, I feel like she's lying about something but bey doesn't see it.

"old bitch" I mumbled the punched the wall as hard as I could putting a hole in it.

"Great just fucking great ! Best day ever" I said yanking my hand out of the hole.

I sighed then walked out the room going to check on beyonce. When I walked into the living room I seen she was crying into tina.

"this bitch" I mumbled rolling my eyes then walked over there. "Be-"She doesn't want to talk to you" tina cut me off.

I chuckled darkly still not fully calmed down from being mad and looked at her.

"Tina I will put a trash bag over yo head while you sleep and watch you struggle to get air then right before you die imma slit yo throat so you can choke on your own blood while suffocating"

She gasped loudly and beyonce pulled back looking over at me with a disappointed face making me sigh. "i'm sorry" I mumbled

"But I still meant what I said" bey shook her head then walked away.

"Wait baby" I called out following her. "Stink" I said grabbing her hand.

"just leave me alone nika" she said lowly. "No, i'm sorry" I pulled her into a hug.