44

No one pov:

Beyonce sat in bed crying. As much as she wanted to stop she couldn't memories of her and onika kept popping up in her head making her cry harder.

Its been two months since they have heard from each other.

After the fight happened onika was convinced she had just got broken up with and left beyonce alone.

While on the other hand beyonce just wanted some space and time to forgive onika.

A few miles away is where onika is posted at a gas station. A new normal routine for her.

To distract herself from all the pain she's in emotionally she goes out and makes money then go home to drug the pain away and take care of her kids.

Due to it being December she is way more sad then normal. This is the month her and her mother was born in.

Plus losing bey puts more weight on her heart, she feels like she's in prison all over again.

But what she doesn't know is that she's being watched closely by a determined detective.

"hey you barbie ?" a young man asked walking up to her. "yea" she mumbled.

"can i get a dime ?" he asked lowly. Onika nodding reaching into her pocket grabbing and they did a simple handshake swapping out.

The young man nodded at her before jogging off.

Onika sighed heavily looking around then distant police sirens were heard.

Everybody quickly ran off and onika got in her car rushing home.

------- -----

Beyonce pov:

"I'm coming !" I called out walking up to the door. I opened it to be met with lauren and chanel.

"Oh baby.. you look bad" chanel said and I rolled my eyes. "thanks" I mumbled moving away from the door.

"chanel what the hell" I heard lauren grit quietly behind me.

"Bey what she means is you look tired, when's the last time you slept ?" she said walking up to me.

"i don't know" I mumbled sitting on the couch. It was more knocks at the door making me roll my eyes.

"can y'all get that" I asked pointing in the direction of the door. "Sure" chanel said going to answer it.

A few seconds later she walked back in with mercedes and keri behind her.

Man who told them I wanted company ?

"Mmcht no, y'all get out" I said waving them off. "No bey we're here to check on you" keri said sitting next to me.

"Well i'm good, can y'all go now ?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Damn girl you done got mean" mercedes said.

I huffed and she came over sitting on the other side of me.

"Come here" she mumbled pulling me into her. She laid my head on her chest and I looked down at her tittys.

"Gay ass, I see you" lauren said pointing at me. "What ? What she doing" mercedes asked looking down at me.

"nothing" I said looking up at her and she smirked at me. "mhm, gays ass" she said lowly laying my head back down on her chest.

"So why haven't you been answering the phone bitch you scared us" keri said and I shrugged.

"don't feel like talking" I mumbled starting to think about nika.