40

Few weeks later

Beyonce pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night to find myself in bed alone. Again.

I smacked my lips then reached over grabbing my phone to call onika.

"Heyy baby"

"Don't hey baby me, where did you sneak off to now onika ?"

"I had to take a trip to the store"

"In the middle of the night"

"Yes.. I got hungry"

"Yea ok, you must think i'm stupid"

"No i don't think that at all I think you're the smartest per-"

"Shut the fuck up I don't wanna hear that shit"

"Damn my bad"

"Get yo ass home. Now !"

"Ok stink here I come"

I rolled my eyes hanging up then huffed. I'm tired of her short ass.

Onika pov:

"Girl problems ?" the girl that I was meeting asked me with a smirk.

"Don't worry about it. Let's get back to what we was doing" I said and she smiled.

"Alright, here" she said handing me the money. I counted it to make sure it was all there then gave her the weed.

"See you next week" she smirked then walked away from the car. I started the car back up then headed towards the house.

I know it looks bad.. I just need some extra money right now that's all.

I'm trying to take off in my career and I have kids plus sibling I take care of, a little hussel ain't never hurt nobody.

When I made it to the house I got out the car then went up to the door walking in.

"And where the fuck have you been ?" I heard then seen bey walking up to me with her arms crossed.

"I told you I went to the store" I said. She scoffed looking me up and down with a mean mug "Then where the hell is the snacks ?"

Fuck.

"I ate them in the car" I quickly came up with a lie. She huffed rolling her eyes.

"Whatever onika i'm too tired for this shit tonight i'm going to sleep" she waved me off then walked back up the stairs.

I shrugged then followed behind her. When I got in the room bey stopped me "What are you doing ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm finna go to sleep" I said "Not in this fucking bed you not" she said making me smack my lips.

"Come on bey i'm tired" I said slightly irritated. "Ok do it look like I care ?" she asked.

"Mmcht man move out the way" I mumbled trying to get in the bed.

"No onika i'm not playing with you get out" she said pushing me back then pointed at the door.

"Where the hell am I gonna sleep then beyonce ?!" "On the couch or you can take yo ass home, I really don't care if you wanted to sleep in the bed that bad then yo ass should've stayed in it now get the fuck out" she said in all seriousness.

"You always fucking tripping bro damn" I said walking out the room.

"You can talk shit all you want, I don't why you mad you did it to ya damn self" she said then slammed the door in my face and I heard her lock it.