30

Phase two..

Mercedes pov:

"Keri she won't come out" I said sighing. "Ok hold on let me try" she said going up to the restroom door.

"Bumble" she called out knocking on it. "Baby open the door please" she said giggling the door knob.

She put her ear on the door then looked at me "come here" she whispered waving me over.

"Listen" she said so I put my ear on the door. The shower was running loudly but under that noise was low cries.

"she's crying" she said pulling back then sighed heavily. "Fucking tina" keri said putting her hands on her head.

"Ok i'm confused on what this whole situation is about can you explain it to me" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because to me it look like beyonce didn't believe nicki and nicki got mad then bey broke up with her" I said.

"No that's not how it is at all" keri shook her head.

"Beyonce and her fucking issues is what made her not wanna believe nicki and of course nicki got mad from that anybody in that situation would've been mad" she said.

"When y'all was leaving bey said I love you to nicki and she didn't say it back.. Beyonce is really sensitive about love and her being pregnant didn't make it no better so I guess she came home crying and tina ass was here so you already know how that went" she said rolling ger eyes.

"Why would she believe tina over nicki ?" I raised a eyebrow. "I don't know" she shrugged.

"But I do know how she is when she's like this, she hurting and tina took advantage of that by comforting her and making her feel like she loved her.. I love bey but she's really gullible at times like this"

"So what i'm hearing is beyonce is in the wrong" I said crossing my arms.

"Yes kinda, but it's not her fault you gotta understand she's sensitive then on top of that I lowkey think she's depressed again tina took advantage of that and got in her head and it wasn't hard for her to do that cause nicki didn't say I love you back" she said then we heard the shower stop getting both of our attention.

We looked over at the door and after a few seconds it opened. Bey walked out with swollen red eyes and a red nose.

Her cheeks were a tint of red and by the looks of she tried to hide the fact she was crying.

"Bumble" keri said and bey looked at her "sorry i took long in the shower" she mumbled then walked pass us going to her bag.

"Bey, are you ok ?" keri looked over at with a glare. Damn it was just a question.

Beyonce look up at me giving me a very fake smile, she couldn't even do it without her eyes watering.

"i'm fine" she said lowly looking back down. She grabbed her socks and looked at them for a while before putting them on.

She stood up sliping some slides on the grabbed the keys. "Are y'all coming today ?" she asked looking at us.

"yea, yea we're coming" keri said lowly then walked over to her wrapping one of her arms around bey shoulder.

She kissed her head then they walked out.

I shook my head looking around. "i'm gonna get them back together"

Onika pov:

"Onika stop smoking so much" rih said trying to take the blunt from me. I looked up at her and giggled before shaking my head.