16

Mercedes pov:

"Beyonce wake up" I said lightly shaking her. I heard her whine and she stuffed her face into the pillow making me sigh.

"Beyonce come on get up" I said pulling her up. She looked at me with a pout then tried to lay back down. "No wait" I said.

I looked into her eyes noticing that they looked more lighter. And innocent..

"Here" I said trying to give her the asprin I got her. "noo night night" she whined in a baby like voice then laid back down.

What the hell ? I looked at her confused on why she was talking and acting like a little kid but shrugged it off.

"Bey take this medicine first then you can go back to sleep" I said taking the cover off of her head.

"noooo" she whined lowly in that same baby tone pulling it back over her head. "Beyonce come on" I said but she just ignored me.

I huffed then looked at the water. What if I pour it on her...

Nah.

"Bey just get up real quick please, you'll have a headache if you don't"  I said using the voice I use with my son.

"no wanna" she said sleepily. "Just take this medicine so you don't feel bad" I said.

I'm really confused on why she's acting like this right now but i've never been the type to judge someone.

Plus she's my favorite singer so I don't mind.

"kay" she said lowly. "yay ok come on" I said smiling. She opened her mouth and I put the pills in them before giving her the water.

She took them then put the water down. "night night" she said and I nodded. "Yea you can go to sleep now"

She pulled me into the bed with her catching me by surprise then cuddled into me before falling back asleep.

I wonder why she's acting like a baby..

Her phone started ringing catching my attention. "Bey somebody is calling you" I said reaching over grabbing the phone.

I looked down at the screen seeing it was a FaceTime call from somebody titled 'Daddy'.

Ouu this must be her little mini pussy killer.

I decided to answer the call to one tell her bey was sleep. But most importantly I needed to ask her about why she was acting like this.

When I answered it I seen a pretty lightskin pop up on the screen smiling until she seen me.

"Who the fuck is you ?!"

"Shhh" I shushed her looking down at bey to see if she was still sleep

"Don't shh me muthafucka why you answering her phone-DID SHE SLEEP WITH YOU ?!'

"No, we slept in different rooms"

"Where's beyonce"

"She's sleep, listen i'm just her friend mercedes she got drunk last night so I brought her here"

"DRUNK ?!"

"Yes, but it wasn't her fault it was this weirdo named shawn fault"

"SHE WAS TALKING TO SHAWN ?!" She yelled angrily and I could see her face turning red.

Ok maybe I shouldn't have answered the phone

"Umm i don't know, but listen" I said cause I wasn't trying to get her into any trouble.