22

Beyonce pov:

"Mom ? Is that you" I asked squinting. It can't be her, she's dead.

"yes" she said lowly. "W-Wha- I- but you- you died"I stumbled over my works in complete shock.

But that shock was soon replaced with hurt. "h-he b-eat me cause you died" I said with my voice cracking

The whole reason my dad hated me was because she died. He treated everybody else so nice but hated me with his whole heart cause of her..

And this bitch just standing here.

"ARE YOU NOT GONNA SAY NOTHING ?!" I yelled feeling my emotions quickly switch to anger.

I felt my heart race pick up and I started to feel droopy letting my know sasha was about to come out.

I let her, this is too much to take in.

Sasha pov:

I looked my 'mother' up and down with a disgusted look on my face.

"Baby I-"I am not your fucking baby" I gritted lowly. "Bey just listen to her" solo said making me scoff.

"And you" I said pointing at her. "You fucking knew, didn't you ?" I asked. She sighed looking down then mumbled something.

"Huh I can't hear you" I said cupping my ear. "Yes... i knew" she said lowly.

I looked at her for a while then started to laugh. I didn't want to but honestly this shit is just hilarious.

But at the same time it's not.

"So let me get this straight" I started. "While I was being beat and raped everyday and everynight cause matthew blamed me for YOU dying you was alive just living happily" I said tilting my head at tina.

"Bey-"And you !" I pointed at solo.

"You was living the good life huh ?" I said smiling at her. "You was 'Daddys little girl' got everything you wanted cause he felt bad for you losing your mom but oh surprise surprise you had a mom the whole time !"

"Bey it's not like that" she said. "Then what is it like ?!" I asked raising my voice "Cause I can tell y'all what it was like for me" I said pointing to myself.

"I cried for you. I wished everyday you was here to save me" I gritted getting in tina face. "Be-"Shut the fuck up I am not done !"

"I had guilt on my heart from being told my whole life it's my fault you died that shit pushed me into a deep depression and getting hit on everyday was not helping" I said.

"It was your fault I was getting beat AND YOU'RE NOT DEAD" I yelled feeling rage fill me.

She just looked at me with teary eyes making me scoff.

"It's ok though cause you about to be" I said pulling out a pocket knife.

"No bey !" solo tried to grab it and I tried to stab her but I felt somebody grab my wrist and pull me back by my waist.

"Calm down baby" I heard a soothing voice say in my ear gently grabbing the knife from me.

I turned around hugging her to calm myself down.

Onika pov:

I looked up at solo and that lady with a death glare.

She's already going through enough as it is and here they ass go making shit worse for her.

"Nika" I heard bey mumbled from in my chest. "Yes baby ?"I asked looking down at her.

"kill her please" she said lowly pointing at the lady by solange. "Who is that ?" I asked seeing they all looked alike.