20

Sasha pov:

"Bubba... bubba wake up" I said tapping the side of nika face. She groaned in her sleep then tried to roll over but due to me straddling her that wasn't possible.

I looked down at her sleeping face seeing her eyebrows were scrunched and her lips were in a cute little pout.

"Awww my adorable baby" I cooed pulling out my phone with a huge grin.

I started to snap a few pictures of her in her sleep falling in love with each one I took. "i'm making this my profile picture" I mumbled to myself looking down at one of them.

Then I remember I was trying to get her to wake up so I put the phone to the side and started to gently shake her.

"Baby" I called out getting silence as a response. I huffed looking at her sleeping, starting to look around for something that can help my eyes came across a water bottle giving me an idea.

I smiled getting off of her lap the going over to the water bottle grabbing it. I screwed the top off then while walking back to the bed hovering over her.

"Bubba wake up" I said giving her one more chance.

When I didn't get a response I shrugged smiling before dumping the water out directly on her face.

She coughed and choked on the water while it was still emptying then when it was finally empty she coughed up water before sitting up gasping loudly with her eyes closed.

I started dying laughing I mean I was on the floor laughing at her while she continued to cough and catch her breath.

Then I started to hear her gasping loudly making my laughter silence. She was still gasping sounding like she couldn't breathe.

Realizing that she has a crushed lung I quickly jumped up in search of her pump. She was wheezing and gasping loudly making me start to panic.

"Fuck where is this thing !" I stressed looking into drawers and under the bed. "shit shit fuck" I panicked then quickly grabbed my phone calling chanel.

"I'm sorry baby please don't die" I apologized to a wheezing nika. When chanel finally answered I immediately started yelling.

"CHANEL I NEED HELP !"

"Calm down bey what's wrong ?"

"N-Nika, I umm I poured water on her in her sleep and I might have drowned her some and uhh I can't find her pump SHE'S NOT BREATHING"

"Listen bey go in the restroom and start the shower put it on as hot as it can go"

"CHANEL THIS ISN'T TIME FOR A FUCKING SHOWER"

"BEYONCE DO IT BEFORE MY FUCKING SISTER DIES !" she yelled angrily.

I quickly rushed to the restroom doing what she said. I turned the shower on as hot as it can watching as steam quickly fill the restroom.

"Now go bring her in there and close the door" I heard chanel say over the phone. I nodded putting the phone down.

I ran back to the room seeing nika on the bed slightly red wheezing loudly as her chest lifted up and down rapidly.

I quickly rushed over picking her up hearing her start to gasp a again. I ran us into the restroom closing the door then sat on the toilet with her in my lap.

"Get her to breath the steam in help her with her breathing" I heard chanel say and I nodded.

"Follow my breathing baby" I said taking a deep breath. She gasped loudly trying to catch her breath and take a breath like I did but it wasn't working and I seen tears form in her eyes.