39

Onika pov:

"Ohh" she said nodding then bit her lip. "Ok" she said going to the other bag.

"Wait no I wanna surprise you with that one, close you eyes" I said going over to the bag.

She closed her eyes but I think her ass peeking. "Turn around" I said "Mmcht really" she said opening her eyes.

"Yes really turn around" I said. She turned around and I quickly took off all my clothes.

"Can I tu-"No !" I cut her off. "mmcht man" I heard her say lowly.

I grabbed the strap out the bag then put it on with little struggle. I'm proud of myself.

"Ok baby you can turn around now" I said smirking. She turned around smiling but it dropped when she seen me.

"Onika what the hell is that ?!" bey said looking at the strap. "It's your present baby" I bit my lip walking up to her.

"No. nooo" she whined "What ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Where's blue one ? I want the blue one I don't want thattt" she said pouting "Why not ?"

"Nika you're gonna hurt me" she crossed her arms "I won't baby" I said bringing her into a kiss.

"yes you are" she said in between the kiss. "you right" I mumbled smiling into the kiss.

"Now, strip" I said pulling back. She bit her lip nodding.

She was about to walk to the restroom but I stopped her "Right here" I pointed in front of me.

I picked up the camera turning it on then pressing record. She walked in front of me and the camera smirking. "What you want me to take off first daddy ?"

"shirt" I mumbled looking at her intensely. She started to slowly take off her shirt then smiled when she got it off fully.

"Looook isssa babyyy" she said turning to the side holding her little baby bump with an adorable smile.

Awww i'm about to slut her adorable ass out.

"Beyonce" "Sorry daddy" she said going back regular.

I thought about something then tilted the camera down "did you shave ?" I whispered to her.

"What ? yes i fucking shaved onika you just seen my pussy the other day on the phone, You just fingered me earlier ! What type of fucking question is that ?" she gritted harshly mugging me.

"I was just asking boo my bad" I said holding the camera back up.

"You just pissed me off" she said about to walk away but I quickly got grabbed her.

"i'm sorry baby" I said pulling her into me while setting the camera down.

"No move you calling my shit hai-"Stink I was asking cause I was gonna shave it for you"  I said cutting her off putting my lips close to hers.

"really ?" she asked lowly. "yes" I said and she attacked my lips.

"That just made me horny, fuck me now please" She said in between the kiss taking her bra off.

"Wait-bae can I still record ?" I asked and she stopped. "Mhm" she hummed nodding then walked to the side.

Oh fuck yea

I happily grabbed the camera and moved the night stand to the side of the bed placing the camera on it.

I flipped the thing to where I can see what's going on and smiled hoping on the bed.