28

Beyonce pov:

"No.. i've never seen you before" tina said looking confused. "Yea but i've seen you before." gabrielle said squinting her eyes at her.

"I just can't put my finger on where" she mumbled.

"I know who would know" she said pulling her phone out. I looked at tina confused and she shrugged.

"Maybe we should g-" I sentence was interrupted by loud screams. "What the hell" I mumbled looking around then nika popped up with a screaming keshia.

"Baby what happened" I said rushing over to her. "Her stomach. I think it got worse she don't usually scream" she said.

Keshia was crying at the top of her lung with her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Ok we need to go" I said then we both rushed out.

We went to the car and keshia continued to cry loudly. Nika sped off while typing on her phone looking for the nearest hospital.

"AHHH AH OWWWW" keshia cried loudly thrashing around in nika lap.

"I'm about to get you some help baby" nika said putting her phone down. "Is there any medicine we can give her" I asked picking her back pack up.

"Umm there might be some but i'm not sure if it'll work at this point" nika said while trying to calm keshia down.

"fuck" I mumbled digging into the bag not seeing any. "AHHHHHHHH !!" keshia screamed at the top of her lungs.

She never even speaks above a whisper so she has to be in some real pain to be screaming like this.

"Mommy why chocowate cry" I heard dagga ask. "Chocolate is in pain baby she feels yucky" I said looking back there.

"Chocolate 'urt" xion asked "Yea poppa she's hurting a lot"

"Baby can you get her please I can't drive right with her moving around so much" nika said.

"yes sure" I said grabbing her. She was screaming with tears running down her face and I felt her head.

She's burning up.

I laid her head on my chest rubbing her back while she gripped my shirt still screaming.

I heard nika grit something lowly but I couldn't understand what she was saying due to keshia screaming all I heard was tina.

----- ----

Onika pov:

"Man what the fuck is taking so long" I mumbled pacing the floor. Beyonce was sitting in a waiting chair sleep with the kids in her arms.

"Family for keshia" A doctor came out and I rushed over there. "Is she ok ?"

"Well.. no" he said making my heart drop. "What's wrong ? Oh my God is she gonna die ?!"

"She was poisoned, a stomach poison to be exact. Now the way this particular one works is it makes its self known as just a simple stomach ache but as the poison spreads the pain gets worse. The reason she was in so much pain was because the poison had spread through her entire stomach but luckily it didn't settle completely yet, if you wouldn't have got here when you did she would have died" he explained.

"Wait somebody poisoned her ?" "Yes" he nodded.

I clenched my jaw then let out a breath trying to keep calm. Fucking tina. "So what's gonna happen to her ?"

"Well right now we are draining it out of her system like I said you got here just in time before It really settled in, after we do that she will have to stay here for some days so we can monitor her stomach"