31

Beyonce pov:

I opened my eyes looking around. All I seen was white stuff and the sky.

Did I die ?

I hope so..

I sighed standing up then looked around some more. I seen what looked like a girl and a man so I walked over to them.

"excuse me" I said lowly. They turned around with bright smiles.

"Beyonce !" the girl said excitedly coming over to hug me. "hi" I said lowly still confused.

"Do you know who I am" she asked pulling back. "no.. sorry" I said lowly.

"I'm your sister" she smiled "Sister ?" I questioned looking at her weirdly. "Yea.. it's a long story"

I nodded looking over to the man. "Are you my brother ?" I asked.

He chuckled then walked over pulling me into a hug. "I've been waiting to see you for so long" he said lowly before pulling back.

"Not to sound rude but who are you ?" I asked looking at him confused. "Beyonce i'm your father.. your real father"

"what ?" I asked lowly looking at him in disbelief "B-But mathew-"Is burning in hell" he gritted.

"Wait so you're my real dad, and you're my sister ?" I asked them. "Yes" they nodded.

"How did you guys die ?" I asked. "We was murdered" the girl said.

"By who ?" "By your mother" the man said.

"of course" I mumbled shaking my head. "I'm so happy I died" I said walking off.

"Beyonce you're not dead yet" the man said making me groan. "Why ?"

"Because you can't die" I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Well if I don't die this time i'm just gonna keep trying"

"Bey you can't do that" he said walking over to me. "Why not ?! I hate being down there"

"Because if you die then you're going to hell.. suicide is a sin" I shrugged rolling my eyes.

"Well can somebody show me the stairs to hell cause it would still be better than being alive" I said crossing my arms.

"Beyonce.. you can't leave it would devastate everybody including your fans" "Well oh well" I shrugged.

He sighed then grabbed my hand. "Let me show you something" he said walking me somewhere.

"Look down at the clouds" I did then it showed a hospital.

It showed the waiting room and I seen nika on the floor bawling her eyes out. "Beyonce that girl really loves you"

I felt tears fill my eyes and I looked away. "No bey I need you to look" he said making me sigh.

It showed rih going over to nika hugging her and saying something. "Can I hear what she's saying ?" I asked.

He nodded then snapped his fingers. "S-She can't die rih I can't live without her" nika sobbed.

"She's not gonna die cookie she's strong" rih said rubbing her back.

Nika started to cry louder and the sounds of her cries made that familiar heart ache come.

"Can you stop it please" I said with my voice slightly cracking.

It turned back to clouds and he looked over at me. "You see ? You can't leave her"

"B-But i'm so sad down there" I said starting to cry. He wiped my tears then pulled me into a hug.

"If you keep going your happiness will come, everything you ever wanted will come you just have to be patient"