18

Onika pov:

"Move let me see !" melvin said rushing down here. He gasped looking down at her then put his face in his hands. 

Bey was laying on the bed naked passed out. her body and her face was bruised and she had a dark ring around her throat like she had been choked.

The sheet had a long blood stain leading from her private all the way down to the end of the bed and drips of blood was on the floor. 

As I looked closer on her body I seen small stains of white stuff. Realizing what it was I gagged and pulled back not wanting to see anymore.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" I heard melvin growl lowly. "I gonna fucking kill toya" I heard keri grit on the other side of me.

I'm killing both them bitches. And they family.

"Wait outside" I said looking back at all the boys. I don't feel comfortable with them seeing her naked and like this.

They all nodded before making their way back up stairs and out of the basement.

I looked back over to her then sighed feeling tears fill my eyes and my chest tightened up.

Look at my baby man. My little crybaby smart mouthed princess... I can't believe they are sick enough to do this to her.

"Melvin give me your hoodie please" I said fighting my tears. "ok" he said then took it off handing it to me.

I walked up the side of the bed getting closer to her then I gently put it on her body.

When I started to pick her up she winced then whined making me freeze my actions. I started back and she started whimpering.

"n-no p-pease" she said lowly in her baby voice waking up. My heart broke more now knowing she was little when this happen to her.

"it's bubba baby i'm not gonna hurt you" I said lowly to her. When she heard it was me she clung on to me wrapping her legs around my waist.

"h-hurt" she whimpered lowly in my ear. "I know stinky, just go back to sleep baby I got you" I said in her ear while rubbing her back. 

I looked around seeing they was watching us "Come on" I said walking towards the stairs. 

"And somebody grab my fucking gun" I mumbled walking up the stairs then walking out. "Is she ok ?" melly asked looking at me sadly. 

I looked down then sighed "Everybody go to the cars" I said looking up. They nodded giving me sympathetic looks before walking away.

"Melvin pass me my gun" I said seeing he had it. He handed it to me and I walked around to the front where all the girls was.

They nosey ass was already watching what was going on making me roll my eyes. "Oh my god is that beyonce" I heard one of the girls say gasping.

"If any of y'all bitches speak on this you'll be dead before your next birthday" I said pointing the gun at them causing them to gasp and some of them duck.

"But my birthday's tomorrow" one of the girls said. "Then you betta be extra quiet" I gritted before shooting the wall right by her head.

She screamed then started crying falling to the floor while all the girls ran over to check on her. "dramatic ass" I mumbled before walking out of the club. 

"Keri" I called out catching her attention. "Yea ?" she said turning to me. "Take her to the Hospital then when y'all leave go to the airport and it's a plane there waiting on y'all" I said handing her bey.