33

Onika pov:

I ran back to the room going inside "Bey is he in here ?!"

I seen her in the kitchen staring at my phone. "Bey is h-"No.. you got a message" she said giving me my phone and I looked down at it.

'If you want your child, give me mine'

"Oh this bitch got life fucked all the way up" I said to myself. She really think she can take my baby ??

Then want me to give her my other baby what the hell is wrong with her.

"Beyonce-"I have to go with her" she said cutting me off. "No what the fuck ?!" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Nika she's gonna hurt him" she said making me chuckle "No, she's not that bitch is gonna give me my son"

I went into the room quickly changing. I changed into all back then put on a vest.

I unzipped my secret pocket in my bag pulling out my two guns the put them on my waist.

When I went back into the kitchen I seen kelly was here. "Good, can you watch the kids ?" I asked her.

"Yea sure just go get my other baby" she said and I nodded. "Come on beyonce you can't stay here"

"Bu-"No buts, come on baby" I said grabbing her hand. "Where am I gonna go ?" she asked.

"I'm taking you back to angela house" I said walking towards rih room.

Tina pov:

"AHHHHHH" the little boy screamed throwing stuff around.

What the hell is wrong with this child ?

He started running all over the room like he lost his mind.

He went over to the door screaming and banging on it.

"Aye ! Calm down" I said "NOOOOOOO" he screamed and I went over trying to pick him up.

"AHH" he screamed the hit me in my eye before scratching down my face.

"Ah fuck !" I said dropping him to the ground and he hit his head.

He started wailing at the top of his lungs making me groan.

"i picked the wrong child.."

Onika pov:

"thank you for letting her stay" I said with a smile. "Sure anything for her" angela said smiling.

"You ok ?" She asked beyonce who had her head laying on Angela shoulder.

"yes I'm just sleepy" she mumbled rubbing her eye.

"Ok honey go with Rick he'll show you your room" she said and bey nodded.

"Bye bubba" she said turning around hugging me. "Byebye baby" I said then pecked her lips.

She backed away and Rick wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I got it from now midget" he said making me chuckle "I'll still kick yo ass Rick"

He slightly laughed then walked Bey into the house.

"One more thing, she had a condition and i'm not sure if she have her medicine so you need to know that she might wake up either a mean ass person with anger issues or a adorable sweet baby" I said and she nodded.

"Oh my son had the same condition, I can handle it" she said making me smile. "Ok, i'll see you tomorrow" I said then walked back to the car.

This bitch got me fucked up. I'm getting my son and i'm getting him tonight.