36

Angela pov:

I was woken up by loud crying making me groan. This is the third time tonight.

"Rick" I mumbled in my sleep gently kicking him. It's his turn i'm tired of getting up.

After he didn't answer I smacked my lips getting up. I looked over at him seeing he had headphones in.

"smart ass muthafucka" I mumbled then walked out the room going into the one bey was in.

When I entered she was sitting up sobbing. "Bey what's wrong ?" I sighed walking closer to her.

"i-i no 'eep wi wo won" she cried and I scrunched my face in confusion. I didn't understand a thing she just said.

She started crying louder making me sigh. I picked her up then walked back to my room where rick was sleeping peacefully.

I should slap his ass.

I grabbed my phone then dialed nicki number.

"hello"

"Hi nicki"

"hey, you need help don't you ?"

"Yes please help me" I said walking back towards bey room

"What is she saying ?"

"I don't know, I can't understand"

"Give her the phone"

I looked at bey who was crying her eyes out and held the phone in front of her "Bubba wants to talk to you" I said calling nicki what I often hear bey calling her.

She grabbed the phone putting it up to her ear "h-hi" she hiccuped after a while.

"i-i no 'eep wi wo won bubba, a-an wan baba" she said and I still had no idea what she was saying.

" 'e-es" she said. It got quiet for a while then she started back to cry loudly "no no" she cried making me more confused on what was going on.

"w-wove yew" she cried then paused again.

Her cries got louder and she handed me the phone before stuffing her face into my neck sobbing.

"Hey what happened ?"

"She didn't want to give you the phone"

"Ohh, aww that's cute" I smiled looking at bey.

"What she was trying to tell you is that she can't sleep with clothes on, take her clothes off and give her a bottle she should be fine.. unless you're laying with her too if that's the case take like your shirt off she's gonna wanna feel your skin"

"We don't have any bottles"

"Welp if you wanna sleep take a trip to walmart now goodnight and good luck, tell my baby I said I love her"

After she said that she hung up making me huff.

"Ok baby" I said sitting her on the bed. I got her undressed and her cries died down making me sigh in relief.

"mommy" she said lowly tapping me "Yes baby ?" "wan baba" she said lowly.

Shit.

"We don't have baba baby" she started to cry again making me groan. "Baby please go to sleep".

"N-Noo !" She cried kicking on the bed.

"Ok, ok what if mommy lays with you ?" I asked hoping it would work.

She reached out getting a hold of my shirt and yanked me in bed with her catching me by surprise.

"Ok honey calm down" I said lifting up off of her.