48

Onika pov:

"I'll be back baby" I said putting my shoes on.

"Where you going ?" she asked me "To visit my mom but before that i'm going to the store to get some stuff for her grave" I said standing up.

"can i go ?" she asked lowly and I smiled at her "Yea come on"

She got up and put some shoes on then we left out going outside to my car.

"You hungry ?" I asked her when I was driving off "Yes" she said looking over at me with a smile.

"What you want to eat ?" "Pizza and pickles" she said and I scrunched my face at her.

"Beyonce what the hell" I said "What ? It's good" she said looking at me confused.

"you nasty" I mumbled shaking my head. "No i'm not bubba it's good, imma have you try it"

"I'll be damned if I eat that shit" "Nika it's good, you like the ice cream and hot sauce so you'll like this"  she said making me scoff.

"Baby you know I love you right" I said looking over at her "I love you too" she said in a light tone smiling.

"That shit was nasty, I didn't like" I said and she gasped. "it's not nasty" she pouted at me.

I leaned over pecking her pouty lips making her smile "yes it is" I said lowly pulling back.

"Well it's good to me" she said "imma make you eat that shit when you ain't pregnant no more" I said and she looked over at me guilty.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her. She sighed "Nika.. did you want me to have the baby ? Be honest"

I looked at her for a few seconds then sighed turning back to the road.

"At first..no, I felt like it was already enough kids" I said and she nodded.

"But then I thought about it, and I would like little beyonce running around" I said making her smile.

"Aww I hope she gets my genes" she said smiling down at her stomach.

"You know the gender already ?" I asked her "No, i just feel that it's a girl" she said rubbing her stomach.

I drove to get beyonce some pizza then after getting cussed out by her for not going to the grocery store like she said to get some pickles I went to a family dollar.

"You getting out ?" I asked looking over at her "Hell no i'm not getting out. Baby if I get out with you, you will not be able to shop" she said and I nodded.

"Alright I won't be long" I said pecking her lips then got out the car.

I walked in the store and got some plastic flowers and a bunch of cute balloons. I got a vase to put the flowers in and grabbed bey some pickles.

After I paid for everything I went outside and a police car pulled up in front of me.

"mmcht come on man not today" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

I tried to walk around it but a officer got out "Onika Maraj ?" he question. "No my name is nicki" I said shaking my head.

"You're under arrest" he said pulling out some handcuffs "I didn't do shit !"

"Put your hands behind your back" he said and I scoffed. "You can suck my plastic dick"

"What did you just say to me ?" he asked walking up on me.

"Aye man you betta back up" I said setting the bags down.

"On the ground" he said sternly "What ?" I scrunched my face at him. I ain't getting on this dirty ass ground.