45

Onika pov:

I sped down the road smoking a blunt with the music blasting to distract me from my thoughts.

I heard my phone ringing so I reached over grabbing it seeing it was coco.

"Hello"

"Hey nicki, can I get some weed ?"

"yea.. i'm on the way"

I hung up then threw my phone back in the seat.

The image of bey naked on top of mercedes flashed in my mind and I let out a dry bitter chuckle while tears blinded my sight.

I wiped the tears away then took a sip of my drink looking over at the passengers seat.

I seen the pills and reached over grabbing some

Beyonce pov:

I laid xion down next to keshia and anastasia then put the cover over them before walking out the room.

I felt tears fill my eyes making me smack my lips. I wiped them away walking back into my room.

"Beyonce just call her" mercedes said "i don't think she will answer" I said lowly.

"Just try" she said handing me my phone.

I went to my contacts and pressed nikas calling her. It rung for a while then went to voicemail.

I sighed trying again and got the same result "She's not answering" I said starting to cry.

"Maybe she's sleep" mercedes said and I shook my head.

"Noo she's nottt, s-she's doing something stupid" I said breaking down.

Onika pov:

I knocked on coco door and a few seconds later she opened it.

"Damn girl why yo eyes so red" she said scrunching her face at me "man is you gone let me in or not ?"

She moved out the way and I walked in looking around "You got some food ?" I asked looking back at her.

"Everytime you come to my house you ask for food" she said rolling her eyes.

"cause I be hungry" I said shrugging. "Ok you can get some food after I get my weed" she said holding her hand out.

I smacked my lips grabbing the weed out my pocket. "here" I said holding my hand out.

"Mmcht what is that ?" she asked mugging me "It's two grams" I said.

"I asked for more than that" she said and I licked my lips walking closer to her.

"you want it or not ?" I asked lowly. "yes" she mumbled taking it out of my hand.

"smoke wimme" I said and she smacked her lips.

"No cookie you ain't finna smoke my shit and look at you you're already high as hell yo eyes barely open" she said.

I smirked pulling a blunt out "Who said we was smoking yo shit ?" I asked lighting it.

I took a pull from it blowing it in her face then handed it to her.

"You sure you ain't gone overdose ?" She asked me and I smacked my lips.

"I'm a heavy weight you ain't gotta worry about me" "mhm" she hummed before puffing it.

We took turns passing the blunt back and forth until it was gone. She was high and I was on a whole different planet.

And horny as hell.