43

Onika pov:

"Hello onika" a detective said walking in. "Don't hello me" I mugged him.

I don't even know why i'm in here, they ain't got no reason to question me.

"Now if I was you I wouldn't be being so rude" he said sitting across from me. "But you're not me' I rolled my eyes.

"You're right, i'm a detective that works on cases to find out what happened and make sure the person that did it is locked up. And you.. well you're the person that did it" he said with a smile.

"Did what ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "There was a murder today, did you know that ?" he asked.

Welp he's talking about beezy.

"No. Maybe if I was at home to watch the news I would have" I said sitting back.

"Yea.. why were you out on the street anyway ? Getting away from something ?" he asked looking into my soul.

"Hunny what did the people tell you I did to get put in here ?" I asked nicely "Selling illegal drugs" he said making me scoff.

"Ok first of all when you say it like that it sounds bad, you could've kept the illegal part off" I said rolling my eyes.

"That's not what we're focusing on right now" he said in a dead tone.

"Look man if the people said I was arrested for selling drugs then what exactly do you think I was doing ? You saying the police lying now" I said.

"So you admit to selling" "I admit to getting arrested for it." he looked at me with a glare and I blew him a kiss.

"What were you doing around nine ?" he asked "Umm getting tackled by that damn police" I said in a duh tone.

"No, see that was around nine thirty so what were you doing before that" he asked and I rolled my eyes sitting up.

"Look.. I know you ain't dumb. You know what I got arrested for so what do you think I was doing before then ?" I said.

"I don't know could've been anything" he said "Including shooting up a restaurant"

Now why is this nigga lying I did not shoot that restaurant up.

"Why am I getting questioned for a murder if I was arrested for selling drugs ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Onika we both know your record. Murdering seems to be something you do for fun" he said and I smirked.

"No.. I have sex for fun" he chuckled darkly before getting up.

"Well let's see how much sex you'll be having behind bars" he said "A lot.. prison bitches love me" I said winking.

"Now if you don't mind, I would like my one phone call"

Beyonce pov:

"Julius I don't wanna watch this" I said cuddling more into doggy.

"It's not that scary bey calm down" he said laughing at me. "Stop laughing it ain't funny i'm scared !"

"Scary cat" he said shaking his head then my phone started to ring.

I sat up grabbing it seeing it was no caller ID.

"Hello"

"This is a collect call from dallas county jail, to accept this call please press one"

"i just know this ain't onika. it better not fucking be onika this gotta be tyquain or somebody" I mumbled to myself pressing one.

"god, please protect my baby again because if this is onika tanya maraj i'm beating her ass" I said waiting on it to connect.