51

Five months later

Onika pov:

Today is fourth of july and me and bey are throwing a party.

We invited everybody down here and bought them plane tickets so they could come.

Even though I didn't really want to see them bey said they've been asking to see blue so she invited them.

She also invited solo and kelly. Beyonce and solo had a conversation about the situation and after solange explained her side and apologized bey forgave her.

And well we all love kelly so of course she was gonna come.

"Baby" I said gently shaking her. "hmm" she hummed in her sleep.

"wake up" I said kissing her cheek "i don't wanna" she mumbled and I chuckled.

"You have to" I said. She huffed before sitting up "Goodmorning" I smiled at her.

"goodmorning" She said standing up. She leaned in to kiss me but I quickly dodged her lips.

"Go brush your teeth" I said and she smacked her lips. "Onika don't play with me" she said crossing her arms.

"What ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow "All them times I kissed yo stank breath ass when you just woke up or got done smoking and drinking, you better give me a damn kiss"

Damn, my feelings kinda hurt.

I pecked her lips then pulled away "Nu uh" she said shaking her head.

"What you mean nu uh ? That was yo kiss" I said raising a eyebrow at her.

"I want a nasty one" she said smirking. "Beyonce no" I shook my head.

"Alright" she shrugged "When you get horny and just want a 'lil taste' that's what imma say, no"

Oh hell nah.

She walked away and I grabbed her hand pulling her into my body. I wrapped my hand around her throat smashing my lips on hers.

I bit her bottom lip roughly and when she gasped I shoved my tongue in her mouth.

I moved my tongue around her mouth before slowly dragging it against the roof of her mouth then I wrapped it around her tongue.

She moaned and I sucked on her tongue pulling back.

I pecked her lips then pulled her bottom lip down with my thumb "say ah" I said lowly.

"ahh" she opened her mouth. I gathered some spit in my mouth then let it slowly drip out of mine into hers.

"swallow" I said and she closed her mouth swallowing it.

I kissed her lips two more times then pulled back "Go brush your teeth"

"Ok daddy" she said biting her lip then walked off.

I shook my head walking out the room. I went to the nursery to check on blue seeing she was just waking up.

"Hi blue blue" I smiled picking her up. She yawned then smiled at me.

"You smile at me a lot, awww you love me" I said kissing her cheek.

I grabbed her binky before walking out the room "Mommy !" Xion said excitedly running up to me.

"Yes poppa ?" I smiled at him "I 'ean nana 'ake baf" he said smiling.

"Did you tell nana thank you ?" I asked. He ran off and I chuckled.

I walked to the living room up here seeing Nehemiah and tyquain playing the game.