4

Onika pov:

Me and bey have been talking again for about two weeks and these have been the happiest two weeks i've had since I been in here.

She even scheduled a time when I have to call her or I get cussed out. She still haven't came to see me but I mean it hasn't been that long.

But on another note tomorrow is mothers day. Here they have this thing where they let your kids come and play outside. I wait every year for this day.

"NEXT !"  red called out. "No need to yell hunny i'm right here" I said standing in front of her. Me and red have a love hate relationship one minute she loves me the next minute she cussing me out in russian.

"Of course it's you holding up my line" she said with that thick russian accent of hers. "Don't start wimme red" I said in a warning tone.

"You want special lunch ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Hell nah"I said quickly shaking my head. I seen what her 'special lunch' is and I think i'll past.

"Well then take you food and move out the way" she said rudely. "Nice talking to you fire ball" I said winking then grabbed my tray going to sit with tastee them.

"Wassup yella"  janae said smiling at me when I sat down across from her "Wassup anger" I said smirking at her.  

This girl got major anger problems... It's fucking hilarious.

"Alright, alright y'all can flirt later" teastee said "Right this ain't no date" cindy said and I looked at them confused.

"How are we flirting ?" I asked "Girl" cindy said waving me off. I looked over at janae only to see she was already staring at me. 

She quickly looked down to her tray confusing the hell out of me. Does she like me ?

"Yo earth to bitch" cindy said snapping in my face. "Huh" I said looking over at her. "You got a little secret admirer" she said. 

"fuck this" I heard janae mumble then she got up angrily walking off. "What's wrong with her ?" I asked confused. "You is a different breed of slow" tastee mumbled.

"What you mean ?" I asked "Look don't worry about it, how's wifey" poussey said smiling at me. I felt a smile grow of my face so I looked down tryna hide it.

"Awww" tastee and cindy teased "Shut up" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "She's fine" I said picking at my salad. "Yo you over there blushing and shit" poussey said pointing at me laughing.

"Shut up bitch" I gritted then flicked some beans at her. "Aye, aye don't attack me cause you a simp" she said "Simpity simp simp" tastee teased pointing at me.

"Fuck all of y'all ok" I said rolling my eyes but the smile on my face never left. Ok maybe I am a simp.. just a little.

Beyonce pov:

"Oh my fucking God" I said feeling anger pump through my veins. I just got home from rehearsal and  doggy is in a fucking cage.

I HATE my dog being in a cage.

"CLIFFORD !" I yelled. Yea his bitch ass is still here... he literally won't leave. I guess he think I like that shit. He wrong.

"Yes my love" he said walking in with a grin. "Why the fuck is my dog in a cage" I gritted harshly feeling my nose flare up. 

"He was running around like he owned the place" he said. I felt my eye twitch and I took a deep breathe. 

"He owns the place more than yo bum ass do matter fact WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE !" I said. "Because I love you beyonce" he said walking up to me.

"Get out" I said plainly. "Why are you always kicking me out !" he said raising his voice. Here go another argument.