8

Sasha pov:

I looked up at her like she was crazy. Cause that's exactly what she is if she think i'm going again.

"Um no" I said wiping all the extra spit off my mouth. "Bae just one more time" she pouted "No" I said shaking my head.

"Can I eat you ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "No" "Pleaseeee" "No onika" I said straight facing her. "Fineeee" she dragged out going over to her clothes.

"You sure you don't wan- "Positive bubba" I said cutting her off. She done lost her mind my damn pussy hurt.

I tried to get up but that ended in me falling back on the floor with a thud. "Owwww" I whined pouting.

Nika looked over at me then started laughing. "It's not funny" I glared at her. "My legs hurttt" I whined feeling aching pain coming from them.

"Good" nika said smiling.

"You're no help" I said mugging her. She huffed finishing putting her shirt on then walked over to me.

"What you need help with princess ?" she said with a smile making my face scrunch up. "Ew, don't call me that" I mumbled.

"Girl i'll call you whatever I wanna call you" she said bucking at me and I raised a eyebrow.

"I was just playing stinky" she said then pecked my lips twice. "Mhm that's what I thought" I said.

"Umm ma'am let's not forget less than twenty minutes ago you was screa- "Stoppp you know i'm shy don't do that" I whined cutting her off feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Mhm" she hummed grabbing my clothes. "here" she said throwing them at my face then laughing.

"You play too much" I said glaring at her then put my clothes on from on the floor. "Now help me please" I said when I was done with a pout.

"Help you what ?" she asked "Get up" I said reaching for her. "Girl you can stand up" she said making me huff.

"Onika" I said glaring at her. "Ok boo i'm just messing with you" she said then came over picking me up.

"You really can't walk ?" she asked "My legs hurt" I mumbled and she nodded.

"You know what, you can just lay me down i'm sleepy" I said reaching towards the bed. "No you finna come to my party girl" she said then walked towards the door making me smack my lips.

"I just wanna take a nap" I pouted "No" she said walking out the room back to the loud ass crowded party.

I rolled my eyes then stuffed my face in her neck. All these damn people.

"Yo friends here stink" she said lowly to me. I pulled back and looked around seeing we was heading in the direction of keri and toya.

"I have a drop off" she said setting me on my feet making me whine. I just told her my fucking legs hurt.

"Mhm where y'all was at ?" keri asked with a smirk. "Praying" nika said then pecked my lips before walking away.

Why would she make me come out here just to leave me ?

"Soo you happy yo lil boo out of jail ?" toya asked with a smirk "Yea" I said trying to hide my smile.

"Alright cut the small talk we know y'all just got done fucking" keri said squinting her eyes at me.

How the hell..

"No we didn't" I said shaking my head. "Girl yo neck say different" toya said making me huff. Her ass do this every time.

Learning to love you againOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara