35

Two months later

Onika pov:

"I'm tired of this shit !" Beyonce exclaimed throwing my phone. "Bey-"No fuck you onika" she said mugging me.

I huffed going over to pick up my phone. "Great now it's cracked" I mumbled.

"I'm going home" I heard bey say from behind me. "No, just calm down ok i'm sorry" I said going over to her.

I pulled her into a hug and she started to cry in my arms. "Beyonce it's not that serious i'll just call a different pizza place" I said rubbing her back.

This girl pregnancy hormones are a different breed. She's crazy.

"i'm sorry for throwing your phone" she mumbled lowly. "It's ok baby just don't do it again or we might have to fight" I said then kissed her head.

"I'm hungry" she said pulling back from me. "It's food in the kitchen" I said walking towards the bed.

I was about to lay down but beyonce started yelling.

"DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF I WANTED THAT FOOD I WOULD'VE WENT IN THERE AND MADE SOMETHING !"

"No because yo ass can't cook !" I said slightly raising my voice. "DON'T YELL AT ME" she yelled throwing a pillow at me.

I took a deep breath then chuckled.

"Beyonce-"I'm sorry bubba i'll go make something" she said lowly before walking out the room.

I sighed looking over at the door. Do I want to follow this bipolar ass pregnant lady.

Yes.

I walked out the room going into the kitchen to see her eating some ice cream. As I walked closer I noticed it was red stuff on it making me raise a eyebrow.

"Baby what's that ?" I asked pointing it. "Hot sauce" she said taking another bite.

My face scrunched in disgust watching her eat that. "What the hell beyonce" "It's goodd" she said smiling at me.

"Here try some" she said scooping some more up. "No" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Here just a little" she said putting the spon up to my mouth. "Beyonce n-"Eat it onika" she said glaring at me.

I'm just gonna eat this before she go crazy on me again.

I hesitantly opened my mouth and she smiled shoving the spoon in my mouth. I slightly gagged tasting the butter pecan ice cream mixed with hot sauce combination.

It was sweet and spicy and just plain out nasty. "You like it ?" she asked smiling at me. "It's.. flavorful" I said trying not to spit it out.

She smiled and I gave a fake smile swallowing it. She grabbed the bottle of hot sauce putting more on top of the ice cream.

"I'm just gonna.. go" I said then walked away.

I heard a knock at the door so I went to go open it seeing Mercedes and her son there.

"Wassup jeep, she in the kitchen" I said stepping back. "Alright" she said the walked pass me.

Beyonce pov:

"Hey girl" mercedes  smiled walking into the kitchen. "Hi" I smiled looking up at her and right behind her came bryson.

"Hi baby" I smiled while he wobbled over to me. He reached up to me so I picked him up smiling.

"You want some" I asked him referring to my ice cream and hot sauce. "yes" he said nodding his head.

I got him a scoop of it about to feed it to him but mercedes stopped me. "Um girl what's that on the ice cream" she asked looking at it weirdly.