47

Robyn pov:

I picked the lock at cookie door then walked in looking around.

It's quiet then a muthafucka, where them bad ass kids at ?

I shrugged walking towards her room then opened the door "HAP-this bitch not even here" I said when I didn't see her in her room.

I sighed pulling out my phone to call her. I dialed her number calling it.

Her ringtone started going off in and room and I looked down to see her phone on the bed

"this muthafucka" I mumbled hanging up.

"Where the fuck is she ?" I asked myself looking around. I went over to the bed picking her phone up I saw something sticking from under the cover.

Curious I pulled the cover back gasping when I seen a bag of pills there.

I grabbed the bag looking closely at the pills "these are fucking percs" I mumbled to myself.

"What the fuck is she doing with this shit ?!" I felt myself getting mad.

I took the pills into the restroom then dumped them in the toilet before flushing it.

Onika pov:

I sat on the hood of my car feeling all the drugs I took start to kick in making me smile some.

I looked over at my mom tombstone and sighed getting off the car.

I got the bags out the backseat then walked over to it "hi mommy" I said lowly sitting down in front of it .

"I told you I would spend my birthday with you" I said scrapping some dirt off the tombstone.

"i don't have anybody else to spend it with anyway" I said shrugging.

"Ming's mad at me, chanel is- i don't even know i guess she more worried about bey" I said resting my chin on my knees.

"i can't get a hold of rih.. i think she's busy" I mumbled looking down then sighed.

"It's ok though, i didn't really feel like celebrating anyway" I said grabbing one of the bags.

"I got you one of those fake flowers" I said pulling it out. "we would always give each other presents on our birthday so i got you this" I said sticking it in the ground.

"it's kinda tacky now that i look at it" I mumbled looking at the fake rose.

"Well it's ok cause on your birthday i'm gonna decorate all this" I said "and release some balloons.. that would be cute" I said slightly smiling.

"Have you met poussey yet ?" I asked "I know her nice ass ain't go to hell" I said slightly laughing.

"She was the first one to talk to me in jail.. she gave me my toothbrush" I smiled at the memory.

Flashback:

"And you're in here" the girl that was showing us the prison said to me.

I walked in looking around the cell "damn it's crusty in here" I mumbled scrunching my face.

"Ha ! I said the same thang" a girl said jumping down from her bed.

"I'm poussey" she smiled walking over to me.

"Is that french for pussy ?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh I see you got jokes" she said chuckling "How do you spell that ?" I asked.

"How about you tell me yo name instead of asking about mine" she said "it's onika"