59

Onika pov:

I walked down the stairs for probably like the second time since we got this house.

The only reason i'm using them is cause beyonce ass wanna play too much and push me out the elevator.

I'm finna slap her ass when I get downstairs too.

I walked down then walked in the kitchen where beyonce was eating some ice cream.

"Hey baby" she said smiling. "Hey" I smiled walking up to her.

"You wa-" I cut her sentence off slapping her making her head turn.

She looked over at me for some seconds before putting her ice cream down.

"Why did you slap me" she asked calmly "Why did you push me out the elevator and make me take the stairs ?"

She blinked a few times then slapped the shit out of me so hard I almost fell "Owwww" I whined holding my cheek.

She ain't never slapped me that hard.

"Don't slap me in the morning onika" She said picking her ice cream back up.

I felt tears fill my eyes while I held on to my stinging cheek "you hit me too hard" I mumbled.

"i'm sorry baby" she said softly grabbing my shirt pulling me into her.

She pecked my lips a few times then laid my head down on her shoulder rubbing my cheek.

"You want some ice cream" she asked putting it in front of my face. I seen she had hot sauce on it and cringed.

"no i'm good" I said lowly pushing it away. I stuffed my face in her neck starting to think about everything.

I can't believe in a few months i'm gonna be getting married to this girl. I'm spending the rest of my life with the women I love.

Beyonce has grown into a strong women from once being quiet baby.

She a freak now too.

I started to place small kisses on her neck and she pulled back looking at me with a smile.

"What ?" I asked "When you gone let me use the strap ?"

My face dropped and I pulled back completely "Leave me alone" I pointed at her starting to walk away.

"But babyyyy" she whined following me "Leave me alone beyonce" I said still walking.

"You never let me have any fun" she said then the doorbell rung.

"You gone get that ?" I asked looking back at her "bitch" she mumbled walking pass me.

I chuckled at her walking to the living room

"Damn what took yo ass so long to open the door girl you moving like you still pregnant" I heard at the door making me laugh.

"I'm telling mommy you're messing with me" I heard bey say "Fuck yo momma" rick said then seconds later he was flying in here.

"I'm telling mommy !" bey called out. "Man yo girl a snitch, how you a gangsta with a snitch ?" rick said scrunching his face.

"My baby ain't no snitch muthafucka" I said flicking him off.

Bey and angela walked in coming over to us "Nigga" angela said hitting the back of rick head.

"Ouch girl damn" he flinched holding his head. "You said fuck me " angela raised a eyebrow.

"Yes.. but i ain't mean it in that kinda way baby i meant like-"No !" me and bey cut him off.

"What ?" he said mugging us "You too old for that man" I said scrunching my face.