46

Onika pov:

I looked through the old pictures of me and my mom smiling sadly.

I miss her so much.

I came across one where we both had cake smashed on our face and we was smiling at the camera .

"i remember this" I said lowly to myself feeling my chest get more heavy then it already was.

Then my door burst open and keri, mercedes, and lauren all stormed in.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?!" keri said and I rolled my eyes.

I'm already beating myself up about it now I gotta deal with them doing it too. I'm not in the mood for this shit.

"look man leave me alone" I mumbled gathering all the pictures up in a pile.

"No fuck that ! Beyonce came back the other day sobbing she could barely walk and she couldn't talk at all" mercedes said and I felt a sharp pain like somebody stabbed me in my heart.

"She don't care, she just care about the next nut" keri spat looking me up and down.

I looked away feeling the guilt and heartache get stronger.

"i do care. just because i fucked up doesn't mean i don't care" I said lowly.

"You should feel horrible about yourself for hurting her like that, taking away the happiness that she finally got" keri said shaking her head.

A lump formed in my throat and I looked back down at the pictures but seeing my mom just made me feel worse.

Lauren looked at me for a while then looked at keri and mercedes "y'all come on let's leave her alone" she said lowly.

"Why should we do that ?! She likes to go out and fuck bitches when she's alone like she ain't got one !" mercedes said.

"y'all.. seriously, leave her alone" lo said. "Whatever, I need to go check on bey anyway" Mercedes said then walked out.

"I hope you know she hates you" Keri said flicking me off then followed behind Mercedes .

I felt tears built up and I bit down on my trembling trying my best not to break down crying.

I sniffed wiping away the tears that formed in my eyes "bye cookie" lo said lowly hugging me.

"bye" I mumbled hugging her back then pulled away.

She left out and I sighed looking through the pictures again.

Beyonce pov:

I sat in bed crying loudly into my hands.

She promised me she wouldn't hurt me.. she usually doesn't break her promises.

But she broke the one that meant the most to me.

And now i'm sitting in bed heartbroken crying my bleeding heart out.

The door opened and keri walked in with mercedes and lauren behind her.

Keri rushed over to me pulling me into a hug and I cried into her chest.

"it's gonna be ok bey" she said lowly rubbing my back. "N-N-No i-it's n-not"I cried.

I never felt pain this bad. This hurts more then any punch or slap i've ever took in my life this is a different kind of pain.

"Come on bey talk to us" lauren said and I took a few minutes to calm down then sighed wiping my nose.

"What do you feel ?" keri asked me "p-ain" I hiccuped sniffing after.

"That's it ? No anger or nun ?" mercedes asked me "N-No i'm not m-mad i'm hurting" I said starting to cry again.