7

Warning-  This chapter a lil nasty.

Sasha pov:

"I'm scared" I whispered to her then I watched chanel walked up to nika whispering something to her.

She looked around then locked eyes with me and I noticed her eyes were red and low. Her ass is high.

She licked her lips then smirked at me damn near making my knees weak. This girl so fine and she know it too.

She made the come here gesture with her finger looking deep into my eyes. "Gone and go" rih said slightly pushing me.

"I-umm- o-ok" I stumbled over my words then slowly walked towards her.

Onika pov:

I'm loaded as hell right now... I'm horny as hell too. And hungry as hell I need some damn food. Imma get some when I finish rolling this blunt.

"Cookie" chanel said walking up to me. "Huh" I said looking up at her "Yo girl here" she said smirking then walked away.

I looked around then seen bey standing next to rih. I licked my lips looking at her. She so fucking fine.

I smirked at her then made the come her gesture with my finger looking deep into her dark eyes.

It's sasha.

I watched rih say something to her and push her forward and she slowly made her way to me.

I bit down on my bottom lip watching her intensely forgetting about everybody else in the room. I was focused on her.

She finally made it up to me and I smiled. "Hi baby" I said looking her up and down. "H-Hi"  she said stuttering. Aww she's nervous.

"Come here" I said setting the unfinished blunt to the side then pulling her closer by her hoodie to where our faces was only inches apart.

"I missed you" I said lowly. "i missed you too" she whispered and I smirked leaning back picking my blunt back up.

"Why you so tense sasha ?" I asked starting back on my blunt. "I'm not tense" she said rolling her eyes.

I stared deeply at her while slowly licking my blunt then smirked watching her start to squirm under my stare.

"Mhm, ok" I said using finger to seal the gar down then grabbed my lighter running it across the blunt so it could dry faster. 

"Why you come so late ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I was waiting for this girl for damn near two hours.

"I didn't wanna come" she said "Damn you ain't wanna come to my welcome home party ?" I asked with a fake hurt expression.

"Nooo, I didn't know it was a welcome home party. I didn't even know you was out of jail" she said and I chuckled.

"I know baby I was just playing" I said smiling while lighting the blunt. I took a pull from it then blew it in her face. 

I was about to say something but then something caught my eye. "What's this ?" I asked her then pulled the top of her hoodie down revealing her slightly bruised neck.

"Who the fuck had they hands on you ?!" I asked her feeling my anger rise. "clifford" she said lowly. 

"Clifford ? You talking about soldier nigga ?" I asked her. "Is that the muthafucka that answered the phone when I tried to call you" I asked sitting up.

"probably" she mumbled shrugging. "Can you kill him daddy ?" she asked with a pout. "He was hitting on you ?"

"Yes, and he did it when I was little" she said and I felt my blood boil. "WHAT ?!" I yelled out "Shh baby calm down" she said shushing me.