41

Beyonce pov:

I sighed sitting in bed waiting on nika to come back. 

She told me she was going to get the kids from daycare but it doesn't take this long to get back.

I called her a few times but it went straight to voicemail. I'm trying to trust her and believe that that's where she went but I really thinks she's lying to me.

My phone started to ring and I reached over hoping it was nika but it was a unknown number.

 I huffed then answered it.

"Hello"

"Hi i'm trying to get in touch with a beyonce"

"This is her"

"Oh hi beyonce how are are you today ?"

"I'm fine, how are you"

"I'm good, I was just calling because Xion and Anastasia have not been picked up yet. I was trying to get in touch with onika but she wasn't answering"

I clenched my jaw and breathed deeply out of my nose. I knew this bitch was lying to me.

I'm gone knock the teeth out that hoe. 

She think she can just lie to me like i'm some dumb blonde bitch ?

It's ok though. I'm about to beat her ass when she come back.

God please protect my baby, but i'm about to whooped this toe sized ass muthafucka.

"Beyonce ?"

"Sorry about that i'm on the way"

I hung up then got up grabbing my keys.

"i'm killing this bitch. i'm gonna kill her" I mumbled to myself while putting on my shoes.

I got up then walked out the room going downstairs.

"i'm tired of being the nice girl. she wanna bring my crazy out, ok" I said lowly to myself going to the car then I got in.

I went flying down the street feeling anger flow through my body. When I finally got to the daycare I got out slamming the door then walked up to the building.

I heard a few gasps and whispers but I ignored them going into the building.

"Hi i'm here to get xion and anastasia" I said going up to the desk. "Sur-" she cut herself off gasping when she seen me.

"Y-You're-"Beyonce yes, hi how are you" I cut her off smiling. I wasn't in the mood to talk to fans but I wasn't gonna be rude to them.

"I-I'm um i'm good" she said then cleared her throat. "Sorry that was unprofessional, xion and anastasia are right down that hall" she said pointing.

"Thank you" I said then walked down the hall. I opened the door to see xion and anastasia playing with toys.

"Hi babies" I said and their head snapped over to me. "Mommy !!" they both jumped up running over to me.

"Hiiii" I smiled scooping them up. "Did you guys have fun ?" I asked smiling at them.

" 'es" "wes" they said nodding. I walked back to the front then quickly walked out so I wouldn't have to sign them out.

When I got outside I was blinded by cameras flashing. Fuck.

Now who big mouth ass told everybody I was here ?

The kids hid their face in my neck while I rushed over to the car. I felt somebody grab me pulling me back and I tried to yank away.

"Move !" I heard a mans voice say  then I was let go. I looked back to see julius pushing somebody down.