55

Onika pov:

"ssss nikaaa you're hurting meee" bey whined and I huffed.

"Baby I have to for it to work" I said looking up at her "ok" she said quietly.

I started back massaging both of her thighs with the oil. Beyonce ass kept whining and telling me to stop but I just ignored her until I was done.

"There now try to walk" I said and she stood up limping around the room. "Well... at least you didn't fall" I said.

"but they still hurttt" she whined. "Ok boo imma run you a bath" I said getting up off the bed.

"kay" she said lowly. I walked to the restroom running her some warm bath water and put some epsom salt in it.

When it was done I walked back in the room "your bath is ready baby" .

She got out the bed limping over to me "bae you have to go get mercedes" she said.

"Why ?" I asked "Nika because she can't walk and you left her down there in a soundproof room, she has no way out"

"alright" I mumbled. I pecked bey lips then went out the room going to the elevator.

I got in going downstairs and as soon as I got off I seen rih standing there with a mug.

"Hello bestfriend" I smiled at her stepping out the elevator "Don't hello me hoe, we was supposed to smoke last night what happened" she said.

"I got busy" I said shrugging "Fucking beyonce is not busy" she crossed her arms.

"Yes it is" "You know what, I don't even care cause we went to the club last night and I got some pussy" she smiled.

"From who ?" I raised a eyebrow at her. "I don't know, this fine ass stripper she gave me her number too"

"Well looks like we both had a good night" I smiled. "Mhm, but I was on my way to the game room so move yo ass out the way" she said waving me off.

"Girl fuck you" I said moving to the side and she laughed getting on the elevator.

I walked to the playroom then entered to see mercedes on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong ?" I asked walking up to her "my pussy and my legs hurttt" she whined making me smirk.

"you'll be ok" I said then wrapped her in some cover before picking her up bridal style "Damn you strong" she said making me chuckle.

"I know" I said walking back out the room. "Ion feel like walking yo ass to the guest house so do you wanna come in our room ?"

"yes" she mumbled laying her head on my shoulder. As I was walking back to the elevator I was stopped by keri.

"Umm what the fuck is this ?" she asked raising a eyebrow. I'm so glad they leaving today.

"What keri ?" I rolled my eyes. "Why are you holding here ?"

"Because I can" I shrugged "No you can't. Not when you have a whole fiance and mercedes yo ass just all snuggled up into her like she ain't beyonce girl"

Mercedes rolled her eyes not responding instead she smirked at her then wrapped her arms around my shoulders stuffing her face in my neck.

Petty ass.

"Bitch are you naked ?!" keri exclaimed "I'm telling beyonce" she walked off.

I shrugged following her to the elevator. We got in then when we got to the second floor we got off going in the room where bey was just getting out the tub.