27

Beyonce pov:

I woke up smiling but that was soon replaced with a frown once I realized nika wasn't in bed with me.

I sat up trying to get out the bed but that failed horribly.

"Owwww" I cried on the floor feeling my legs ache. "Why does it hurt so muchh" I whined having tears build up.

I heard the door open making me look up then tina walked in "Are you ok baby ? I heard a thud" she said walking up to me.

"My legs hurtt" I whined looking up at her. "It's ok I got something that's gone help you" she said then walked away.

She came back with some oil and got on the floor in front of me. "Wait, can you get me some pants ?" I asked sniffing.

"No i'm about to give you a massage so your legs don't hurt you don't need pants" she said putting some of the oil on her hands.

She started to massage my thigh and I winced. "Stoppp that hurt" I said trying to push her hand.

"It's gonna hurt at first but it works" she said pushing her finger down "ssss" I winced.

"You was loud last night" she said after a while making my eyes grow. "i-umm i-i didn't know you was up" I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I was up, and I heard everything" embarrassment washed over me as I looked down wanting to disappear.

"And if I heard it so did the kids. Do you really think it's appropriate to be doing that while kids are here ?" she raised a eyebrow.

"They're only babies, they don't know what's going on" I said lowly. "yet and still beyonce it's not a responsible thing to do" she said.

I got quiet looking at the floor and for the rest of the time it was silent until she finished.

"thank you" I said lowly watching her stand up. "No problem baby" she said then kissed my head before walking out.

I huffed standing up still feeling a small pain in my legs but it wasn't that bad.

"Where the fuck is onika" I asked looking around.

Last night that that head touched my soul and that strap touched my heart.

If I wasn't crazy over her before I definitely am now.

Which is why i'm not taking her being gone too lightly.

We're not even home so where the fuck could she be ? She bet not be with no hoe.

Matter of fact i'm finna call her.

Onika pov:

"Thank you" I said taking the food then drove off. "Bitch you dragged me out the bed to get some fucking McDonalds" rih said glaring at me.

"Yes I know my baby gone be hungry plus the kids need to eat and I didn't wanna ride alone" I said smiling at her.

"And what about tina ?" she question raising a eyebrow. "That bitch can starve" I said rolling my eyes.

She laughed then my phone starting to ring. I looked at the screen seeing it was bey making me smile and pick it up answering.

"Hello-"

"Onika where the fuck are you ? You just roll out of bed and leave without telling nobody that's what we doing now ?"

"Damn boo what's wrong with you"

"What's wrong with me is I woke up to a empty bed now where are you"

"I went to get us some food stink calm down"