Introduction

This used to be a "Basics of Minecraft" chapter, but I decided to take that out because if you're reading this story, you obviously know enough about Minecraft. If you don't, why are you here? Go play the game or something.

Also, people kept adding stuff that I didn't put in the basics or correcting stuff that I was wrong about and it got annoying so I just got rid of it all.

Instead, this is my "introduction" chapter. Enjoy.

This story has been completed. The author's notes that involve delayed updates or asking for ideas for the story are no longer accurate.

This story was written before 1.9 came out for Minecraft. There won't be any 1.9 stuff in this story.

This story was also written before Minecraft Story Mode came out. Any similarities to it are completely coincidental.

This story portrays Mojang as evil. In real life, they are not evil. This story is not meant to offend Mojang in any way.

I do not own Minecraft or any of the mobs or aspects of it. I do not own Mojang, or the characters Steve, Notch, Jeb, Herobrine, Alex, or any of the YouTubers. All other characters are of my own or other Wattpaders' creation.

Now, it is time to learn the story of Steve as he lives his life in "A Minecraft Story".

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist