Twitch and YouTube!

Hey guys! I know it's not quite time for the yearly Radish update, but this is too important not to share.

Basically, I have started streaming on Twitch and uploading to YouTube!

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and even kinda did some of (although poorly) as far back as six years ago. But now I have quality equipment and (hopefully) have quality streams, so I will be creating consistently!

I mostly stream two things on Twitch: Minecraft and movie discussions. Currently I'm planning on streaming Minecraft on the RadishSMP (with friends) on Tuesdays at 5pm EST. And I plan on streaming movie discussions Thursdays at 5pm EST. This schedule is subject to change, though.

Like movies and want to talk about them? Join my streams and we can discuss! Like Minecraft and want to see a relatively funny guy play? Join my streams and watch me! Also, maybe someday I'll stream more than just these two categories if people want to see me play other games :D

I also will be uploading the full streams to my YouTube channel, and will be editing the Minecraft streams down into shorter videos of the stream highlights to be uploaded to my channel.

My username on both Twitch and YouTube is Radishologist (of course), so please follow/subscribe on both of these platforms if you want to see more of me! (you should also follow me on Twitch even if you're not gonna watch me, because I need 50 followers to be able to receive donations)

If you catch me live in one of my streams, feel free to say hello and let me know you're from Wattpad so I can appreciate you!

Thank you guys for reading, and I hope to see you in my streams!

~R