Profiles Continued

Here are the profiles of the characters that joined after Chapter 41.

Scullscan: Male. scullscan's character. Tough, rebellious, smart. Left his family to be an adventurer. Joined the strike team after they found him at the power plant.

Bill: Male Villager. Lives in the village of Leonardtown, in Sector 21. Is quite dumb, all the Villagers from Leonardtown are. Is on a Spleef team.

Theta: Male. Commander of the Mojang Creeper unit. Has a hoarse voice.

Iota: Male. Commander of the Mojang Enderman unit. Has a shrill voice.

Kappa: Male. Commander of the Mojang Zombie Pigman unit. Has a guttural (which means rough and low) voice.

Lambda: Female. Commander of the Mojang Blaze unit. Has a breathy voice.

Mu: Female. Commander of the Mojang Magma Cube unit. Has a thick voice.

Nu: Female. Commander of the Mojang Ghast unit. Has a grating voice.

Ksi: Male. Commander of the Mojang Wither Skeleton unit. Has a throaty voice.

Nomis: Female. ThomasPaul61's  character. Madge's helper. Only person in the world who can reverse monster controlling. Only fights with her hands and feet. Joined Jay, Kirai, and Scullscan after they found her at her hut.

Simon: Male. Nomis' pet cat. Is black, with a white face and a white stripe down the middle. Is still with Nomis.

Setosorcerer (Seto): Male. Bounty hunter. For some reason can shoot purple fireballs. Wants to capture Steve.

DanTDM (Dan): Male. Bounty hunter. Wants to capture Steve.

Stampylongnose (Stampy): Male. Bounty hunter. Wants to capture Steve.

iBallisticSquid (Squid): Male. Bounty hunter. Wants to capture Steve.

Pat (from PopularMMOS): Male. Bounty hunter. Works with Jen. Funny.

Jen (from PopularMMOS): Female. Bounty hunter. Works with Pat. Funny.

Also here is a list of people who have died since Chapter 41:

Jerry
Some people from the Resistance
Godhand
Todd
Lee
Dee
Cupcake
Probably some people living in the Sectors

And yeah that's it. I won't do any more profile chapters.

Thanks!

~Radishologist

Update 7/28/15: Character entries are closed. I am not taking any more characters in this book.