Chapter 68

Hey look we can underline stuff now

Jay's Point of View

Jay managed to knock the sword out of Kappa's hands once again. The Zombie Pigman raced after it, giving Jay a chance to get away.

He met up with Nomis. "Who should I reverse first?" she asked.

"Go for the Ghasts," Jay replied. "They'll shoot fireballs at everyone."

Nomis nodded and raced off to reverse them.

Jay hoped it wouldn't be too late.

* * *

Steve's Point of View

Running up stairs was exhausting.

Steve, Ruby, Scullscan, Lourd, and Sharky had been running for at least ten minutes. Every once in a while some Mojang guards would rush up to them, but the five Resistance members took them down easily.

They were passing floor 75 when Lourd said, "Stop! Let's rest here for a minute."

Steve turned around. The forty year old was completely out of breath. His face was red from exhaustion.

They met on the landing of floor 75. "Alright. Let's rest here," Steve said.

"We're almost there," Ruby said. "Do we have a plan yet?"

"I was just gonna wing it," Steve said. "That's how I've gotten this far in my few weeks of memory."

Ruby rolled her eyes, but everyone else seemed to agree. "Men," she mumbled.

"Maybe there will be something helpful in whatever this room is," Scullscan suggested. There was an iron door with a pressure plate to get in.

"Okay. Let's check it out," Sharky said.

They all filed inside. Steve couldn't help but feel like this floor was vaguely familiar...

They got inside, and Steve gasped.

The iron door closed, with no pressure plate to get back out.

"What is this place?" Ruby asked.

"Th-the th-th-the--" Steve stuttered.

It was a huge arena.

Suddenly, a huge iron door across the room rose, and something huge walked out of it.

"What is that?" Scullscan asked.

The Iron Destroyer.

* * *

Jean's Point of View (the every 8 chapters thing probably won't be true anymore)

"Call back the Overworld troops," Notch said to Jean. "The Resistance will get up here eventually. Cutting the elevator wire wasn't enough."

"Yes sir," Jean replied as she made the commands. "Do you think the Iron Destroyer will stop them?"

"Maybe for a while, but they will get past it eventually. That is why you need to call back the troops," Notch explained.